Driving in Baja Do We Need a Permit? / Traffic Laws / Crooked Cops

Old 12-12-11, 07:22 AM   #41
Marty Cortez

Marty Cortez is on a distinguished road

Default Re: About US auto insurance while in Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajahowodd
Ron- I don't know specifically, but suspect they do. If Geoff has not joined your board, you might want to U2U BajaGeoff over on that "other" board.
Complicating matters considerably is a new member who is not Geoff but happened to pick his business name as his Username here.

Uyyy. Maybe I'll see if he would be open to the idea of changing it.
Old 12-12-11, 09:45 PM   #42
Teniente

Teniente is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajahowodd
.............Unlike the snobbery of USAA figuring that if one gets to be an officer, they surely must be more thoughtful drivers.............
Hmmmmmmm, wouldn't consider myself a snob, even if though I am (was) an officer....as my commission states, I am an Officer and Gentleman by act of Congress.....although being a snob of an officer has it's appeal, I did 10 years as an enlisted guy before I Mustanged up................and, yes I am a more thoughtful driver.

Been a member of USAA since 1977 and they are the best when it comes to auto insurance, banking and other similar needs......

USAA / Welcome to USAA
Old 12-13-11, 07:15 AM   #43
wessongroup

wessongroup is on a distinguished road

And a recruiter too ... think I'm a bit past the age guidelines.. but, I'm still up for some kinda "remote" help if needed... provided there are no drug tests ...

Thanks for your service ... hope your "JD" supply is holding up .. ya old scudder ..

Fear for your safety ... with Dennis and Sharkey's so close by....

Oh yes Insurance ... I don't want to talk about it legalized blood sucking this early in the morning ...

Last edited by wessongroup; 12-13-11 at 07:21 AM.