General Discussion If it's Baja Related but Don't Know Where? Post it Here...

Old 04-21-10, 10:35 AM   #41
noproblemo

noproblemo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ding dong, the witch is dead!

At least so far "it" isn't here or if "it" is seems to be behaving!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-pasa
I just read the thread over on Baja Nomad and Doug has them pegged. They are the biggest reason that I and many others I know never post over there anymore. There was obviously something very sick about that poster.

Good riddance.
Old 04-22-10, 05:45 PM   #42
SOD

SOD is on a distinguished road

Old 04-22-10, 05:57 PM   #43
noproblemo

noproblemo is on a distinguished road

Old 07-31-10, 08:13 PM   #44
AudioBaja

AudioBaja is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-pasa
I just read the thread over on Baja Nomad and Doug has them pegged. They are the biggest reason that I and many others I know never post over there anymore. There was obviously something very sick about that poster.

Good riddance.
Huh. I just stumbled on this place looking for something else and joined. Did I just make another mistake? Because if it's just another Baja Nomad with the insults and threats and such, I'm too busy. I came to Baja to find peace and low stress and it just seems like too many people bring stress and anger with them. What is up with that? Baja has some of the coolest people I've met and some of the most awful. But it all seems to be the extremes of it, not a lot of middle ground.
Old 08-01-10, 07:06 AM   #45
Marty Cortez

Marty Cortez is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudioBaja
Huh. I just stumbled on this place looking for something else and joined. Did I just make another mistake? Because if it's just another Baja Nomad with the insults and threats and such...just seems like too many people bring stress and anger with them. What is up with that?...
A much better question to ask the troll(besides why they are so abrasive) is
Quote:
Why are you obsessed with Mexican corruption?
They've never been honest about that, and protest that they are just disinterested benevolents motivated by altruism. Nasty as hell, yet wanting to help others...

Pffffffft.

I wasn't keen on airing this ugly topic here. But rest assured, there is an ample supply of manpower, technology, and philosophy to keep things relatively civil. We had a spammer run a while back, which made it necessary to prevent immediate publication of new members' posts until we scrutinize them.

You may not have noticed it, but that is why your posts haven't appeared immediately. Once we determine that somebody has some legitimate interest in this board(besides spamming/being nasty) we allow immediate display.

Please don't be discouraged; nasty people are part of the Internet. They have quite a steep cost structure to do business here.
Old 08-01-10, 10:36 AM   #46
DENNIS

DENNIS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Huh. I just stumbled on this place looking for something else and joined. Did I just make another mistake? Because if it's just another Baja Nomad with the insults and threats and such, I'm too busy. I came to Baja to find peace and low stress and it just seems like too many people bring stress and anger with them. What is up with that? Baja has some of the coolest people I've met and some of the most awful. But it all seems to be the extremes of it, not a lot of middle ground.
Well....the post which you quoted is over three months old so, if you keep digging for something, you'll probably eventually find it.
Also, the topic and the opening post should have served to warm you up to the ensuing climate of the thread.
When the red flags come up, change the channel.
Old 08-01-10, 10:41 AM   #47
ELINVESTIG8R

ELINVESTIG8R is on a distinguished road

Old 08-01-10, 11:33 AM   #48
Gruñón

Gruñón is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Judging by your other post you came here to beat the bushes for business for your jack of all trade line of work.

Ever think of starting your own thread instead of breathing life into an old thread that has run its course?