General Discussion If it's Baja Related but Don't Know Where? Post it Here...

Old 06-11-10, 05:53 AM   #21
noproblemo

noproblemo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Update on "the Boss"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wessongroup
they make software which allows you NOT to type...
Very good point!!!!! Last log in was when? 5/18? OK BG have someone send a message for you, we're worried here all 753 of your family...............
Old 06-11-10, 07:57 AM   #22
wessongroup

wessongroup is on a distinguished road

Or do we wait for "mine shaft" reports
Old 06-11-10, 02:48 PM   #23
bahiafalsa

bahiafalsa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELINVESTIG8R
Ron get better soon Brother.
For "EL INVESTiG8TR"

I found out thru Ron that he and my friend Don Alvaro are good friends and neighbors in San Quintin. I've known Alvaro since I was around 10 years old...47 now. His house is where I always stay on my trips to San Quintin. Anyway, Alvaros mother-in-law lives nearby and she may know of Rons where-abouts. You can call her and ask her or you can ask her to give you "Wicho" or "Pancho's" cell numbers. They are Alvaros sons and also friends of Ron. I've been trying to get through but have had no luck. Here is her number as I dial from the states: deleted
Her name is Doña Maria. She is very old and she only remembers me when she see's my face. Tell her Carlos gave you her number.

Last edited by bahiafalsa; 06-11-10 at 11:23 PM.
Old 06-11-10, 03:38 PM   #24
ELINVESTIG8R

ELINVESTIG8R is on a distinguished road

Bahiafalsa Thank you for the info. I have a cell number for Ron which I called and asked that he call me. If I hear anything and have his permission I will post it. If he does not respond well then I will call one of my friends at the San Quintin Federal Police Office and ask them to find Ron and do this to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahiafalsa
For "EL INVESTiG8TR"

I found out thru Ron that he and my friend Don Alvaro are good friends and neighbors in San Quintin. I've known Alvaro since I was around 10 years old...47 now. His house is where I always stay on my trips to San Quintin. Anyway, Alvaros mother-in-law lives nearby and she may know of Rons where-abouts. You can call her and ask her or you can ask her to give you "Wicho" or "Pancho's" cell numbers. They are Alvaros sons and also friends of Ron. I've been trying to get through but have had no luck. Here is her number as I dial from the states:
***-***-***-***-****. Her name is Doña Maria. She is very old and she only remembers me when she see's my face. Tell her Carlos gave you her number.

Last edited by ELINVESTIG8R; 06-12-10 at 05:59 AM.
Old 06-11-10, 04:02 PM   #25
noproblemo

Quote:
Bahiafalsa Thank you for the info. I have a cell number for Ron which I called and asked that he call me. If I hear anything and have his permission I will post it. If he does not respond well then I will call one of my friends at the San Quintin Federal Police Office and ask them to find Ron and do this to him.
Thanks, EL INVESTiG8TR, think we are all at the worried point now, just hope he is ok.....
Old 06-11-10, 05:05 PM   #26
Bajahowodd

Bajahowodd is an unknown quantity at this point

This is really getting weird. That said, I have met Ron, and consider him to be an upstanding fellow. Unless this is going to turn out to be a new episode of Punk'd, I'm starting to consider that this web site may end up in the memory bin, inasmuch as Ron was providing funding for it out of his pocket. As I said, Weird.
Old 06-11-10, 06:14 PM   #27
noproblemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajahowodd
This is really getting weird. That said, I have met Ron, and consider him to be an upstanding fellow. Unless this is going to turn out to be a new episode of Punk'd, I'm starting to consider that this web site may end up in the memory bin, inasmuch as Ron was providing funding for it out of his pocket. As I said, Weird.
Well they are not cheap to maintain, however the main concerns are for his well being at this point and to determine his where abouts.... After close to a month I agree it is weird that he has not gotten word to someone here somehow.... His last post here was on 5/16

Last edited by noproblemo; 06-11-10 at 06:21 PM.
Old 06-11-10, 06:41 PM   #28
longlegsinlapaz

longlegsinlapaz is on a distinguished road

If GB was seriously injured, there is a very distinct possibility that he might have gone up to the states for medical treatment. If so, then his local cell wouldn't be much use. His prolonged silence tells me his injuries were serious! He'll update when he's able & feels up to it.

BG, if you're reading this, please be able & feel up to it soon! If you're sitting somewhere sipping Cadillac Margaritas & reading this thread....YOU'RE GROUNDED!!

HowOdd, don't you be putting a hex on the future longevity of the site or all the pics I've posted here!!
Old 06-11-10, 10:48 PM   #29
Msterieus

Msterieus is an unknown quantity at this point

Now that BG's neighbor's phone number is known to those who might need it, perhaps it would be wise for Marty (or whomever has the authority) to delete it from the web site. I know that I would not want MY phone number posted on a public web site, if I were the neighbor.

I sure hope BG checks in soon. My prior wild thoughts about gangrene and amputation have morphed to those of foul play.
Old 06-11-10, 11:24 PM   #30
bahiafalsa

bahiafalsa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msterieus
Now that BG's neighbor's phone number is known to those who might need it, perhaps it would be wise for Marty (or whomever has the authority) to delete it from the web site. I know that I would not want MY phone number posted on a public web site, if I were the neighbor.

I sure hope BG checks in soon. My prior wild thoughts about gangrene and amputation have morphed to those of foul play.
Done.
Old 06-12-10, 09:38 AM   #31
ELINVESTIG8R

Hi everyone, I just got off the telephone with Ron and he told me to tell everyone that he has been off Talk Baja for so long because his internet dish is down. He says someone is coming to fix it and as soon as he can he will be back on-line. I was happy to hear his voice because I was getting ready to have my friend at the San Quintin Federal Police office go do a welfare check on him. All is well. Whew!
Old 06-12-10, 09:48 AM   #32
noproblemo

Quote:
Hi everyone, I just got off the telephone with Ron and he told me to tell everyone that he has been off Talk Baja for so long because his internet dish is down. He says someone is coming to fix it and as soon as he can he will be back on-line. I was happy to hear his voice because I was getting ready to have my friend at the San Quintin Federal Police office go do a welfare check on him. All is well. Whew!
GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the update...
Old 06-12-10, 11:19 AM   #33
longlegsinlapaz

longlegsinlapaz is on a distinguished road

Well, I'm really relieved to hear that BG is well & that his prolonged silence wasn't caused by something truly gruesome like no power for the blender! This means there shouldn't be too many wounds re-opened when we discuss his lack of foresight in going to a "connected" neighbors or hitting an internet cafe to report in! Zeeeesh! One would think he might actually believe he's not accountable to us...his large, multi-national family!

I guess there are no carrier pigeons in San Quintin?

In the meantime, I think we oughta keep talking about him since he's not reading any of this! Maybe give him some of the graphic mental images his silence had painted in our creative & fertile minds!
Old 06-12-10, 11:26 AM   #34
noproblemo

:confused:ops::fishing::sad:
Quote:
Originally Posted by longlegsinlapaz

In the meantime, I think we oughta keep talking about him since he's not reading any of this! Maybe give him some of the graphic mental images his silence had painted in our creative & fertile minds!
Old 06-12-10, 02:23 PM   #35
Msterieus

Msterieus is an unknown quantity at this point

Yay! Thanks, El.
Old 06-12-10, 02:27 PM   #36
wessongroup

Good man... thanks David
Old 06-12-10, 02:28 PM   #37
BigWooo

BigWooo is on a distinguished road

I had visions of him up in the U.S. having some sort of complicated surgery to repair his hands. Was trying to figure out who I know, who knows someone, who might be able to figure out where he was.

Good thing he's OK, cuz I don't know anyone... who knows someone.
Old 06-12-10, 03:20 PM   #38
wessongroup

Know the feeling BigWoo... if had been me... the dogs would be licking the blood off my body... as not a soul would have come by....... for at least a month also...

Much the same as BG... glad he didn't cut his jugular ...

Oh, and I've never heard that the one ... my "dish broke" that is a classic... but, wait.. he still has a solar excuse in the wings ...

That's a keeper for me...
Old 06-12-10, 05:17 PM   #39
ELINVESTIG8R

DISH REPAIR IN PROGRESS

Old 06-12-10, 06:18 PM   #40
noproblemo

Quote:
DISH REPAIR IN PROGRESS

Maybe he dropped the glass on the dish!!!!