Moving to Baja Full/Part Time Should we? How to Do It? Moving Furniture, etc...

Old 06-13-12, 02:30 PM   #61
J.P.

J.P. is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Planning a Move to Ensenada

Yes it's a 2 year old post and I still feel the same way. about the neighborhood. and most of the people in it.

I really like my house and the location but the social atsmophere leaves a lot to be desired . The good thing about your situation is you are renting and if it dont work out you can pick up and move agian. Who knows you may love it over there I just post how I feel and today I feel about the same as I did 2 years ago.
Old 06-13-12, 02:37 PM   #62
DENNIS

DENNIS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by prorader
I think now that this board has very little current value
If you say so. We like to think of the shared information here as a product of rigorous distillation, fine tuning, balanced with brevity and levity, but foremost....free. It ain't for everybody.

May I suggest the Fulano Files / GeneralDiscussion Forum for a source.....like no other:

The Fulano Forum
Old 06-13-12, 02:46 PM   #63
J.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENNIS
If you say so. We like to think of the shared information here as a product of rigorous distillation, fine tuning, balanced with brevity and levity, but foremost....free. It ain't for everybody.

May I suggest the Fulano Files / GeneralDiscussion Forum for a source.....like no other:

The Fulano Forum

Old 06-13-12, 03:05 PM   #64
prorader

prorader is on a distinguished road

So U are saying there is no social atmosphere, wait til 1 Aug and come to 12a, my wife is Mexican, speaks good english, works hard in her business, I work hard at being retired, you want social now U have no excuse. We both enjoy good conversation, good food and a good day, please come and enjoy

Fulano Files / GeneralDiscussion Forum not even what a wacko site this is

Last edited by prorader; 06-13-12 at 03:12 PM.
Old 06-13-12, 03:41 PM   #65
J.P.

Quote:
So U are saying there is no social atmosphere, wait til 1 Aug and come to 12a, my wife is Mexican, speaks good english, works hard in her business, I work hard at being retired, you want social now U have no excuse. We both enjoy good conversation, good food and a good day, please come and enjoy

Fulano Files / GeneralDiscussion Forum not even what a wacko site this is

Excuse me I may have not made it clear There is no shortage of social events if you enjoy controlled events by ths select few that envision themselfs as movers and shakers.
I have never wanted nor required some one to assume that role If I did I would move to Sun City or a place of that sort I am perfectly capeable of orginizeng my life. Truthfuly looking back to the past I always chose a place to reside that was remote and private.
It was the same when I drank I was a bar drinker. that atmosphere suited me I could interact when I wanted to and walk out the door when I had enough. and return to my solitude.

Last edited by J.P.; 06-13-12 at 03:47 PM.
Old 06-13-12, 03:54 PM   #66
prorader

prorader is on a distinguished road

.I am not a mover or shaker, U are welcome to come as you are. I do have to control somethings, like provide a good time, food, and drink, or not responsible, we don't wear fancy cloths are pretty jewells. We do provide a clean, pleasent time, you may even have to sit on the floor, but leave your bagage at the front door and be who you are. I think that is a fair deal
Old 06-13-12, 04:43 PM   #67
J.P.

Quote:
.I am not a mover or shaker, U are welcome to come as you are. I do have to control somethings, like provide a good time, food, and drink, or not responsible, we don't wear fancy cloths are pretty jewells. We do provide a clean, pleasent time, you may even have to sit on the floor, but leave your bagage at the front door and be who you are. I think that is a fair deal

Can't get any bettre than that.