Baja Services Plumber, Electrician, Mason and Other Services Offered Here

Old 01-03-12, 09:18 AM   #21
oladulce

oladulce is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Baja Import Mail Services

A couple days before Christmas I arranged for a delivery to BCS from Baja Import Mail's package logistics service and will pick up the delivery in a few days at the Cd Constitucion Estefeta office. So far the process has been easy on my part and Mari is very good with keeping you posted via email.

Because of the holidays, I don't know if the transport time for this item is what you'd typically expect but she had estimated approx 10-12 days from the time the package arrives in Laredo, Tx til it's delivered to Loreto and then forwarded on to Cd Constitucion.

Item value: New iMac wireless keyboard $69 dollars

Mexican import duty: $11 usd
Shipping to final destination -Estafeta office in Cd C: $54 usd
Total cost for keyboard delivery: $65

Our computer/internet is our lifeline out here and I don't know how else we would have gotten a replacement. I had a feeling if we ever needed to use their service it would be a computer thing, a solar thing, or a car part- just didn't know I'd need them already. I'm happy this service is available.

BTW, RT cost for diesel to pick up the package 240 miles @ 13 mpg will be another 640 pesos or about 50 bucks.

Warning: Do not attempt to clean your Mac wireless keyboard with alcohol unless you remove the batteries first!