General Discussion If it's Baja Related but Don't Know Where? Post it Here...

Old 03-29-14, 06:25 AM   #21
larry

larry is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Appliance repair-Rosarito Beach Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdraul
See post #12 they posted a copy of their card....
I saw the card. It just said KM 31? I was hoping to get a more specific location such as which side of highway, landmarks close by, etc..
Old 03-30-14, 05:34 AM   #22
Marty Cortez

Marty Cortez is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
I saw the card. It just said KM 31? I was hoping to get a more specific location such as which side of highway, landmarks close by, etc..
Yep.

I tried to Google Street View it, but if there are km markers along that stretch, I couldn't find them.

Jesus CHRIST that was hard to find!

On the east side of "Bulevar Popotla"(free road south of Rosarito); looking north about a mile north of where Bulevar 2000 meets Fox film studios @ Popotla, across from some towers called Las Palmas.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	machado.JPG

Views:	15

Size:	272.2 KB

ID:	3856  
Old 03-30-14, 07:17 AM   #23
larry

larry is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Cortez
Yep.

I tried to Google Street View it, but if there are km markers along that stretch, I couldn't find them.

Jesus CHRIST that was hard to find!

On the east side of "Bulevar Popotla"(free road south of Rosarito); looking north about a mile north of where Bulevar 2000 meets Fox film studios @ Popotla, across from some towers called Las Palmas.
Thanks, perfect.
Old 04-01-14, 01:09 PM   #24
sdraul

sdraul is on a distinguished road

I tried to find it on Google maps also....couldn't find it...The first time I went there I was told to look for a Bar on the left side (going north) that started with a T...we passed the first time and had to make a U turn back to it...The second time I was ready for it...So I didn't want to post some vague direction that was given to me....