Calendar of Events What's Happening in Baja / Dates & Locations

Old 02-02-10, 06:02 AM   #1
wessongroup

wessongroup is on a distinguished road

Default Super Bowl Spreads

I like to cook, and get emails from a site called "RedipeZaar"

Thought this looked really good, and I haven't watched a Super Bowl in many years, because I don't have any Religion

But, check it out.. you might want make some of this just because, it might be good and one could watch the Super Bowl.. Prince?? now when I think of Music I think of Prince..

Yeah, I laugh at my own jokes..

Well here is a photo of the sandwich, the link, I will see if I can just put the link in show the entire articule shows with out following the link.. "try" is the operative word here"...

Super Bowl Spreads-1016 - Recipezaar: Where the World's Recipes Are
Attached Images

Last edited by wessongroup; 02-02-10 at 06:32 AM.
Old 02-02-10, 10:42 AM   #2
BajaGringo

BajaGringo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Super Bowl Spreads

So the party is at your place???

Old 02-02-10, 10:53 AM   #3
wessongroup

wessongroup is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Super Bowl Spreads

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajaGringo
So the party is at your place???

I'm not normal, just in case you haven't noticed.. and on top of that, I don't have a TV... down here in Baja..

When I tell people that, the look on their faces is really a treat...You ever watch the movie, "Second Hand Lions".. well, the look the kids gets on his face.. is very similar .. when he is told there is "no TV"..

When is it, I don't even know.. I just saw that sandwich.. and thought.. man.. does that look good.. as do some of the other items suggested..

Might be able to get the next door neighbor to let us use his, they are to be moved in by the 4th of this week, and he is still addicted to TV, and in particular Football.. I'm sure he will have it on.. and tuned into the show..