Baja Photo Uploads / Trip Reports Pics from your road trips, fishing and camping adventures. Baja Dogs are welcome...

Old 06-04-09, 06:15 PM   #1
BajaGringo

BajaGringo is on a distinguished road

Default Going fishing this weekend...

Going fishing with my son-in-law this weekend. He has mainly fished the Kern River and so I took him out for his first salt water experience awhile back and he had a great time. Really looking forward to having another great weekend...

TalkBaja.com - Where everybody knows your name and nobody stays on topic
Old 06-25-09, 07:18 AM   #2
Barbareno

Barbareno is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Going fishing this weekend...

So how was it? Details please. Where is that picture you posted? Looks like a tournament.

Barb
Old 06-25-09, 08:30 AM   #3
DianaT

DianaT is on a distinguished road

That is a really great picture. I just love it. :bounce::bounce:

Diane

Old 06-25-09, 09:03 AM   #4
BajaGringo

BajaGringo is on a distinguished road

That picture was taken from Los Cabos I believe and is a great one that any fisherman can appreciate. We always have great days fishing here out of San Quintin and have never been "skunked" that I can remember. The marine life around San Martin Island is dense and nobody in the panga goes very long without feeling a tug on their line.

We have a unique bunch as we take out a mixed group that includes a cook, a musician and a few story tellers. Fish are filleted and fried fresh out on the water for some deliscious fish tacos while somebody is either singing or telling a tale.

Sometimes we even hope the fish don't bother us too much...