Visas for travel and living in Baja California, Mexico FMM / FM3 / FM2 / Mexican Citizenship?

Old 02-15-10, 09:32 PM   #21
BajaGringo

BajaGringo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I am just going to apply straight off the FMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulpatch
Hopefully that works. Maybe my wife, the beautiful Spanish teacher can pave the way.....
In case we forget, they always know best...

Old 02-15-10, 10:45 PM   #22
Marty Cortez

Marty Cortez is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Online translation of docs to Spanish for Fm3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by longlegsinlapaz
...Wooo & Oladulce's fly in the ointment is that they chose some gawd forsaken remote spot on the COLD side 200 miles from here rather than being sensible like you!...
It doesn't break often like that, but La Paz never does.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Peq4.jpg

Views:	95

Size:	487.9 KB

ID:	1481  
Old 02-16-10, 07:00 AM   #23
wessongroup

wessongroup is on a distinguished road

folks were out yesterday in front of the house... man, brought back a lot of found memories

what a way to spend a day... catching rides for free.. couple of sandwiches in the ice chest..

what a cool sport...
Old 02-16-10, 09:18 AM   #24
BajaGringo

BajaGringo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by longlegsinlapaz

Wooo & Oladulce's fly in the ointment is that they chose some gawd forsaken remote spot on the COLD side 200 miles from here...
Isn't that the point???

Old 02-17-10, 06:53 PM   #25
BigWooo

BigWooo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajaGringo
Isn't that the point???

YES!
Old 02-19-10, 10:33 AM   #26
gointomex

gointomex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teniente
An Apostille to a document can only be "issued" by the State (of California) Secertary of State. I believe that there are various field offices. Probably go on line and check. For my FM-3, I walked in to the SOS office in Carson City, NV and it was ready the next day.....cost was $20.00

IMPORTANT: APOSTILLE APPLICATIONS MAY TAKE 3 WEEKS TO PROCESS. EXPEDITE SERVICE AVAILABLE (SEE BELOW).Print E-mail The Office of Secretary of State provides Authentication of Signatures, also known as Apostilles or Certifications. Any document to be presented to a governing body of a foreign country, or a document to be used for official business within the United States is eligible for this service. Examples include:

Marriage Certificates
Birth and Death Certificates
Letters of Eligibility of Marital Status
Powers of Attorney
Parental Permission Slips
Foreign Adoption Papers
Authorization to Conduct Business in Foreign Countries

A certified copy of marriage or divorce decrees or certificates of birth or death can be obtained from the County Recorder/County Clerk of the county in which the event occurred. Certified copies of birth and death certificates can be obtained from the State Office of Vital Records and Statistics, 4150 Technology Way Room 104 Carson City, Nevada 89706.

Procedures for Receiving an Apostille or Certificate from the Secretary of State:

Obtain a Certified Copy of Nevada Document from the county where the event occurred.
Complete and print out the Apostille/Certification Order Form. Any request for an apostille must be accompanied with this Apostille Order Form. Any apostille request submitted without this form will be returned.
Apostille/Certification Order Form (PDF)

Submit the certificate document and order form to:
Nevada Secretary of State
101 North Carson St., Suite 3
Carson City, NV. 89701

along with a money order, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card number and expiration date, in the amount of $20 in U.S. currency for each certification required. In addition, it is necessary to provide an email address, a return address or self-addressed, envelope AND the name of the country in which the certification will be used.
Thanks, Teniente - this information is good. We only live 30 miles from Sacramento and I will go next week and get my Apostille for Marriage Certificate now insteading of waiting to do it in San Deigo. One more hoop finished before Baja living.