Introduce Yourself to the Forum A good place to "dip your toe in the pool". Let the other forums know your connection/interest in Baja...

Old 03-31-10, 01:13 PM   #1
Blaze1907

Blaze1907 is on a distinguished road

Default Hello Everyone

Hello my name is Alex. I am originally from Mexico City, but I have spent most of my life in southern California. I came across this forum while researching condos for rent in the Rosarito area. Hopefully I gain the info here in this forum, and meet some wonderful people in the process!
Old 03-31-10, 01:25 PM   #2
BajaGringo

BajaGringo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Hello Everyone

Welcome to the forum Alex. There are lots of condos that are available to be rented in Rosarito right now - are you looking for short term/vacation or long term?
Old 03-31-10, 04:53 PM   #3
Blaze1907

Blaze1907 is on a distinguished road

Short term, may be a couple months, but with a possibility of long term. If i was able to find a job.
Old 03-31-10, 05:49 PM   #4
BajaGringo

BajaGringo is on a distinguished road

Your best bet for that would be to spend a few days in Rosarito and pound the pavement, as they say. If you can't, your next best bet would be to contact a local real estate agent in Rosarito. They can help you find the best place for the best deal right now. If you need a referral I can give you a couple I know who can help you out...
Old 04-01-10, 07:31 AM   #5
wessongroup

wessongroup is on a distinguished road

Welcome Alex... and good luck on all....
Old 04-01-10, 09:38 AM   #6
noproblemo

noproblemo is on a distinguished road

Welcome Alex, as BG said there are many available in the area, but you would need to spend some time to find the one that best suits your needs. Also there are MANY realtors of whom you should avoid that I know of so choose wisely. Good Luck to you..