Calendar of Events What's Happening in Baja / Dates & Locations

Old 04-17-10, 01:19 AM   #1
irenemm

irenemm is on a distinguished road

Default Benefit Breakfast for Volunteer Fire Department

Hi Everyone
This is for today the 17Th. If you live in Vicente Guerrero, San Quintin, Camalu, Colonet, Socorro. Come and help us to raise money for the Volunteer Fire Department. We are hosting a breakfast buffet today from 8 am til 12 noon. the price is $125.00.
It is being held in the Banquet room and Restaurant. Help us to raise the money for them to buy a Jaws of Life.
Come on by the Posada Don Diego today. I know you will enjoy your breakfast.
Would love to meet you and I know you will love helping a good cause.
Thank You
Irene Martinez
Posada Don Diego
Vicente Guerrero
Old 04-17-10, 03:38 PM   #2
irenemm

Default Re: Benefit Breakfast for Volunteer Fire Department

Wow
It was a great turn out. Do not know if any of you came by. We had with eat in and take outs about 250. We still have to do the drawing for the raffle. We will post the winning #'s in the Restaurant.
We want to thank everyone who did show up and help us to raise money for this good cause.
We will be doing another one in the future for the Paramedics. We hope some of you will attend. Hope no one on this site will ever have to use them. But it is nice to have them ready.
Again Thanks to everyone who came by today
Irene Martinez
Posada Don Diego
Vicente Guerrero
Old 04-17-10, 07:47 PM   #3
BajaGringo

BajaGringo is on a distinguished road

That's wonderful news Irene! I would have loved to have gone but I was out on San Martin Island today and just got back in awhile ago. Post some photos if you have them!
Old 04-19-10, 12:08 PM   #4
irenemm

How was the Island. Did you fish from there?
My husband went out there years ago maybe 25 or so.Never caught even a cold.
Maybe on our next fund Raiser we will snag you. We hope to be able to do one for the paramedics and then again for the Fire Department some time this year.
Thanks Ron
Irene