Baja News Wire Latest News from Baja California, Mexico

Old 08-18-10, 10:43 PM   #1
Noticias

Noticias is on a distinguished road

Default Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights responds to high rates of violence agains

The Office of the High Commissioner of the United Nations for Human Rights (Oficina del Alto Comisionado de las Naciones Unidas para los Derechos Humanos –ONU-DH) in México expressed the need to protect the fundamental rights of women in Guanajuato due to the high levels of violence against women registered in the region. According to … Read more

More...
Old 08-19-10, 05:33 AM   #2
ELINVESTIG8R

ELINVESTIG8R is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights responds to high rates of violence ag

Any man who hits his wife, girlfriend etc. is not a man. He's a punk!!!. He needs to be thrown in jail then ordered into intense psychotherapy and hopefully the wife will leave him and find someone who will appreciate her and care for her. That's my Dos Centavos.

"Why did you punch your wife's face until her blood was all over the kitchen and in the living room?"

"Because when I came home after drinking I found that she did not cook the food the way I like it.?

Just a sample type question!
Old 08-20-10, 04:14 PM   #3
Bajahowodd

Bajahowodd is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights responds to high rates of violence ag

I'll call that!