Baja News Wire Latest News from Baja California, Mexico

Old 12-12-10, 10:50 PM   #1
Marty Cortez

Marty Cortez is on a distinguished road

Default Leader Of Juarez Cartel Suspected In LeBaron Killings Extradicted To US

Borderland Beat: Alleged cartel drug boss extradited Saturday to U.S.

"...Escajeda, suspected in the slayings of 18 people at a drug rehabilitation center in Juárez, is also suspected in the slayings of anti-crime activists Benjamin LeBaron and LeBaron's brother-in-law Luis Carlos Whitman last year in Galeana, Chihuahua.

LeBaron, who had dual U.S.-Mexico citizenship, was killed after a community protest movement that forced the release of LeBaron's kidnapped brother, Mexican authorities said..."
Old 12-13-10, 09:11 PM   #2
BajaGringo

BajaGringo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Leader Of Juarez Cartel Suspected In LeBaron Killings Extradicted To US

This one hits close to home for one of our forum members....

TalkBaja.com - Where everybody knows your name and nobody stays on topic
Old 12-14-10, 06:38 AM   #3
ELINVESTIG8R

ELINVESTIG8R is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Leader Of Juarez Cartel Suspected In LeBaron Killings Extradicted To US

I did not know the two men that were killed in Colonia LeBaron but it was a place I lived from 5 to 12. I would be honored to be the one to do a double tap into the head of this monster and any other person involved in their deaths. Sub-Human Trash!