General Discussion If it's Baja Related but Don't Know Where? Post it Here...

Old 07-20-09, 10:38 AM   #1
Bajahowodd

Bajahowodd is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Money Well Spent?

I was somewhat amazed this morning to find a 1/3 page ad in the main section of the LA Times touting a development in Rosarito. I cannot recall the last time I saw anyone advertising for the Northern Baja area. Headlined: "It's Time to Invest", they are advertising ocean view homes at the most desireable location in Rosarito starting from the mid-$100k.

They invite the customer to visit their showroom in Los Angeles, or call an 818 number which would be in the San Fernando Valley. They do not list a website. At the bottom of the ad, there are three logos. Las Casas at Puntazul, Aries Developments, and Stewart Title.

I Googled and found websites only in Spanish for las Casas. Couldn't find much about Aries, but on their website it doess appear they are a Mexican Corporation that has developed other property throughout Mexico.

As I mentioned, it was quite a surpise to see this ad, given the current times. Wondering how much some of you Rosarito locals might know about this project.
Old 11-03-09, 12:55 AM   #2
ChicoBaja

ChicoBaja is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Money Well Spent?

Bajahowodd, I am glad to hear that Puntazul has made it all the way into the LA Times!!

I invested on two properties located at Puntazul and let me tell you that this development has not been affected by the recession we are facing today. This state of the art development has continued to grow and it shows great promises.

I have personally stepped inside the showrooms that are located at Puntazul in Rosarito and the view and the location are just magnificent. I believe the development is around 2 to 3 years old. It is expected to be completed in 5 so there is still much more to be done.

I bought two 200 square meter lots for over 90K. That is just including the land and not the construction. They are able to finance the construction for I believe 150K to 200K to build one of their 4 standard homes they have on display at Las Casas at Puntazul.

Let me know if you have any other questions and also could you please provide me with the link or the date that you found this article on the LA Times.