General Discussion If it's Baja Related but Don't Know Where? Post it Here...

Old 12-05-11, 12:55 PM   #1
airgar

airgar is on a distinguished road

Default Does anyone Know where she is

Kay Campbell.....A long time family friend of my family moved to Rosaretto many years back. I beleive it was in the late "80". I have lost touch with her son here in the Central Valley. Her passion was painting. She painted landscapes and fruit and birds and it was just all wonderful work.Her name to fame was she was the one to first paint womans dresses and clothing. Very colorful and great works of art. Her husband died when they where living in the foothills up above Stockton and she moved back to Rosaretto where she was born.Her husband was a very large builder at one time. Her name is Kay Campbell.Please let me know if you know her or have heard the name. I checked out the town at one time and could never find a shop /studio that I am sure she has. Thank You.
Old 12-05-11, 03:41 PM   #2
David K

David K is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Does anyone Know where she is

Quote:
Originally Posted by airgar
Kay Campbell.....A long time family friend of my family moved to Rosaretto many years back. I beleive it was in the late "80". I have lost touch with her son here in the Central Valley. Her passion was painting. She painted landscapes and fruit and birds and it was just all wonderful work.Her name to fame was she was the one to first paint womans dresses and clothing. Very colorful and great works of art. Her husband died when they where living in the foothills up above Stockton and she moved back to Rosaretto where she was born.Her husband was a very large builder at one time. Her name is Kay Campbell.Please let me know if you know her or have heard the name. I checked out the town at one time and could never find a shop /studio that I am sure she has. Thank You.
You should also post on BajaNomad.com forums... there are many from, or know ROSARITO that post there! Good luck...
Old 12-07-11, 02:03 AM   #3
airgar

Thank You David. All The Best.
Old 02-13-12, 08:00 AM   #4
ClaudiaSorensen

ClaudiaSorensen is on a distinguished road

I might know her. I'll pass on this message to her.
Old 02-20-12, 03:37 AM   #5
airgar

She paints or used to paint on woman gowns. Trully beutiful work. Thank you Claudia.
All The Best.

Last edited by airgar; 02-20-12 at 03:38 AM. Reason: miss spelling
Old 02-20-12, 07:12 AM   #6
DENNIS

DENNIS is on a distinguished road

Seems a lot of expats in the Rosarito area are involved, if only by membership, with the Red Cross. It's as much a social club as a medical response organization.
Maybe start a new thread appealing for their assistance.

Also......post your request on BajaNomad. [you'll have to Google up a link to that.] There are a lot of Rosaritanos who read that board as well.
Old 02-27-12, 03:12 PM   #7
ClaudiaSorensen

ClaudiaSorensen is on a distinguished road

Kay lives in San Jose del Cabo. She still paints clothing and other art. She has a booth at the Organic Market that meets on Saturdays. I can forward your email address but not sure how to get it on this site.
Old 02-28-12, 08:26 AM   #8
Marty Cortez

Marty Cortez is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaudiaSorensen
Kay lives in San Jose del Cabo. She still paints clothing and other art. She has a booth at the Organic Market that meets on Saturdays. I can forward your email address but not sure how to get it on this site.
You can send a "Private Message" here on the site; there is a link to them next to your Username at the top left under the TalkBaja logo.

Also reached by clicking "User CP"(Control Panel), then "Send New Message" about halfway down the column on the left.

Another way is to click airgar's Username on the left in a post/thread, then clicking either "Send a private message" or "Send an email" from the menu that opens.

We can forward that(the email you used to register on the site) for you, but of course need permission first.