Introduce Yourself to the Forum A good place to "dip your toe in the pool". Let the other forums know your connection/interest in Baja...

Old 04-26-12, 08:18 PM   #1
LUCERO

LUCERO is on a distinguished road

Default Greetings

Hello

I live in downtown Rosarito Beach.

Are there any frequent visitors on this site?

Is there a group where one can join for gatherings, events and so on?

Lucero
Old 04-26-12, 09:22 PM   #2
Islander

Islander is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Greetings

Hi Lucero, welcome to TalkBaja!
I don't have any answers to your questions, but I did want to say hello and welcome you to the neighborhood.
There are some very knowledgable folks on here, and several in northern Baja, I'm sure someone will be along soon to give you some information.
Old 04-26-12, 09:55 PM   #3
TravelPro787

TravelPro787 is on a distinguished road

Hola Lucero and welcome to Baja,

I would recommend you do an email subscription to The Rosarito Town Crier. It is sent out several times a week and has a ton of information on local events, group meetings, commercial announcements and news. It is free and very informative. The Baja News is also available online and offers a lot of the same, but you have to go to their site twice a month.

You will find lots of opportunities to meet people and get involved if that is your goal.
Old 04-27-12, 07:35 AM   #4
BajaGringo

BajaGringo is on a distinguished road

Greetings Lucero and welcome to the forum. There is a ladies lunch group that meets in your area and you can read about it here:

Ladies Lunch Group, Upper Baja

There is an active expat community in Rosarito that includes a theater group and another that supports the Red Cross there.

Most of them seem to be connected with the United Society of Baja California which announces its events via its website:

http://www.rosaritotowncrier.com

TalkBaja.com - Where everybody knows your name and nobody stays on topic