Baja News Wire Latest News from Baja California, Mexico

Old 05-14-12, 11:39 PM   #1
Noticias

Noticias is on a distinguished road

Default 49 Decapitated Bodies Found In Nuevo León

05/14/12- Adding to a recent string of gruesome discoveries in Mexico over the past few weeks, Mexican officials found 49 bodies–43 male and six female–on the side of a highway outside of Monterrey, Nuevo León early Sunday morning, sources say. The bodies were decapitated and severely dismembered, a tactic that according to Nuevo León State … Read more

More...
Old 05-15-12, 08:17 AM   #2
soulpatch

soulpatch is on a distinguished road

Default Re: 49 Decapitated Bodies Found In Nuevo León

Yeah, I have co-workers losing their minds over this.
They are flipping out over my family's desire to move to Mexico.
It really sucks to see these events and horrible for the people directly affected.
Old 05-16-12, 07:40 AM   #3
BajaGringo

BajaGringo is on a distinguished road

I hear you patch. My mom called me yesterday and was concerned about this same news report. What can I say? Even though it's probably narco related and over a thousand miles away it doesn't disperse her fears or lesson the reality that violence can hit us anywhere - in Los Angeles, Chicago or even in a sleepy little fishing community like out where we live.Trust me, we know.

Be careful out there wherever you go...

TalkBaja.com - Where everybody knows your name and nobody stays on topic
Old 05-16-12, 10:25 AM   #4
DENNIS

DENNIS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajaGringo
My mom called me yesterday and was concerned about this same news report. What can I say?

You just have to assure her that it's nothing to lose your head about, and stop worrying.