Introduce Yourself to the Forum A good place to "dip your toe in the pool". Let the other forums know your connection/interest in Baja...

Old 01-22-13, 05:44 PM   #1
JHa6av8r

JHa6av8r is on a distinguished road

Default Hello from Northern California

Hi all,

New to the forum. Was referred here by someone from the Wander the West forum. My wife and I like exploring Baja. She use to camp there as a child in a VW bus and live in Cabo for almost 4 years. We have friends the live in a rancho on the tip on the east cape. Hoping this will have lots of information I can gain and share when I'm able. What brought me here was trying to find out the availability of ULSD diesel in north and south Baja. Haven't really been able to find a definitive answer anywhere else.

John
Old 01-22-13, 07:30 PM   #2
BajaGringo

BajaGringo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Hello from Northern California

Hi John and welcome to the forum.

I am often asked that questioned and after questioning several Pemex stations it seems that diesel here in Baja at least as far south as El Rosario is delivered as ULSD. Gasoline and diesel here in northern Baja comes from the US, not mainland Mexico.

You may want to ask others but that is what I was told by several sources...

TalkBaja.com - Where everybody knows your name and nobody stays on topic
Old 01-23-13, 08:43 AM   #3
bob r

bob r is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Hello from Northern California

Welcome to the Board.