Baja Services Plumber, Electrician, Mason and Other Services Offered Here

Old 05-10-13, 03:31 PM   #1
BajaBabysitting

Location: Cabo San Lucas & San Jose del Cabo, Los Cabos, Mexico B.C.S.

BajaBabysitting is on a distinguished road

Default Baja Babysitting

Hi everyone!

My name is Gillian. I just signed up at TalkBaja to introduce my company, Baja Babysitting. Baja Babysitting, established in 2010, serves tourists during their vacation in Los Cabos. Our sitters work in the hotels, resorts, private residences and homes of both Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo. Our sitters also are available as an extra set of hands at weddings, other events and on excursions.

All of our sitters are First Aid & CPR certified, have experience with children as young as 3 months old and are all fluent in English if they are not American or Canadian themselves.

Upon booking, the client will receive their sitter's profile which includes her photo, biography, experience and references with contact information.

As our mottos states "Take care of yourselves while we take care of the kids" our number one priority is the safety and happiness of our client's children.

For testimonials, rates, team photos, and other family friend information visit our website, - Baja Babysitting or find us on Facebook for more testimonials.

Contact Gillian and Diana
624-109-7750
Toll Free from the US/Canada 1-800-433-1744
Email BajaBabysitting@gmail.com

Thank you all for your time in reading this!