Baja News Wire Latest News from Baja California, Mexico

Old 11-19-13, 02:21 PM   #1
Noticias

Noticias is on a distinguished road

Default Mass graves discovered in Jalisco and Guerrero, some with links to corrupt police

11/19/13 — Mexican authorities have discovered a number of mass graves this month in Jalisco and Guerrero containing more than 30 bodies, and more are expected as investigations continue. These […]

More...
Old 11-20-13, 07:15 AM   #2
Woooosh

Woooosh is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Mass graves discovered in Jalisco and Guerrero, some with links to corrupt police

"corrupt police". I don't know where Mexico will ever find enough "clean" police for municpal service. The approach to use vetted Military and state police hasn't been successful either. It's hard to build an Army of Juan without soldiers who follow orders instead of conspire against their own people.
Old 11-22-13, 06:25 PM   #3
CDN_JOHNNY

CDN_JOHNNY is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Mass graves discovered in Jalisco and Guerrero, some with links to corrupt police

Just came back from working in Monterrey and there is a new police force "Fuerza Civil".

There are Traffic Police without weapons but the others Municipal and Federal none to be seen.

I was told this new group are better Tested, Paid and Trained.

I was also told they actually successfully weeded out some attempts at infiltrating by Cartels during the test process.

I guess time will tell