Baja News Wire Latest News from Baja California, Mexico

Old 12-17-13, 02:33 PM   #1
Noticias

Noticias is on a distinguished road

Default Mexico ranks number one on list of kidnapping rates worldwide

12/17/13 — The global risk consultancy group Control Risk released its annual RiskMap study this month, a report that analyzes the current and future risks countries face in terms of […]

More...
Old 12-18-13, 07:28 AM   #2
Woooosh

Woooosh is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Mexico ranks number one on list of kidnapping rates worldwide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noticias
12/17/13 — The global risk consultancy group Control Risk released its annual RiskMap study this month, a report that analyzes the current and future risks countries face in terms of […]

More...
and locally... Rosarito Beach ranks #2 in all of Meixco for the highest crime rate in areas where US expats are concentrated. I don't know what mechanism can bring these ugly numbers down in our lifetime. sadly.
Old 12-18-13, 01:27 PM   #3
larry

larry is on a distinguished road

In my previous career, I worked with Control Risks many times on Kidnap matters. They are, in my opinion, the premier agency in the World in these matters.
Old 12-19-13, 01:43 AM   #4
wessongroup

wessongroup is on a distinguished road

Something to keep in mind ....