Introduce Yourself to the Forum A good place to "dip your toe in the pool". Let the other forums know your connection/interest in Baja...

Old 05-07-09, 05:17 PM   #1
bajafun777

bajafun777 is on a distinguished road

Default First View First For Fun First For Cold Very Cold Beer

My handle is "bajafun777" and I have been coming to Baja since 1968, when you could buy a pitcher of what we called "green beer" for 25 cents. Cheap but not always very cold but if you started with it then you could jump to cold ones in bottles with a cheaper cost during the fun times. I have been to most parts of Baja except some of the little off the road to little fishing villages but will retire very very soon and it will be done. I ride motorcycles in Baja and travel in my truck that has plates which read 777baja, so if you see this white chevy desiel pushing truck going by just honk or yell. Can't wait to do what I have been thinking about for the last 10 years. Now, I do not know if I take my 5th wheel trailer down or just rent a one or two bedroom in different locations for 3 months at a time while I search for where I would like to be at longer periods of time. My wife of 34 years has been trained well in what I like and dislike or is it I really have been trained in what she likes and dislikes and see that it is done most of the time :?: !!! I see that most of the posters are from BajaNomad site which is good, as I have come to know a little about each and nothing about some. So----- "NO HURRY NO WORRY JUST FUN," and we definately know there is fun in Baja but never too much FUN, right???? Later------------------ bajafun777
Old 05-07-09, 05:19 PM   #2
BajaGringo

BajaGringo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: First View First For Fun First For Cold Very Cold Beer

Welcome friend - really glad to see you onboard...

TalkBaja.com - Where everybody knows your name and nobody stays on topic
Old 05-07-09, 09:25 PM   #3
beachbum

beachbum is on a distinguished road

We are probably around the same age as we are both from the Baja class of '68. Sounds like you have it figured out. So where do you like best in Baja?

Last edited by Marty Cortez; 06-27-09 at 10:16 AM.
Old 05-09-09, 08:26 AM   #4
David K

David K is on a distinguished road

Welcome Bajafun777!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Book 6 002.jpg (590.8 KB, 307 views)
File Type: jpg BajaFun777 001.jpg (186.4 KB, 299 views)