Introduce Yourself to the Forum A good place to "dip your toe in the pool". Let the other forums know your connection/interest in Baja...

Old 02-02-10, 01:25 PM   #1
xtina.r

xtina.r is on a distinguished road

Default next stop on the world tour: baja for a month or so

Hi..since I was browsing the site all morning (all the info on the road status are a godsend - thank you) I thought I'd join up, say hi and add the apology in advance for all the questions I will undoubtedly ask ...

Hubby (UK) and I (German) are on a rather extended honeymoon/world tour. The real fun part is only starting after 3 month of going about the US and Canada we are now in Baja and plan to travel by car through Mexico into Central America as far down as Panama. It all sounded like a good idea at the time, lets see if it proves to be so.

Ok...I already have questions but I think first I have to have a break from the computer and get myself a fish taco

cheers
christina
Old 02-02-10, 02:16 PM   #2
Marty Cortez

Marty Cortez is on a distinguished road

Default Re: next stop on the world tour: baja for a month or so

Hello Christina,

and thanks for joining/participating.

Marty
Old 02-02-10, 04:05 PM   #3
BajaGringo

BajaGringo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: next stop on the world tour: baja for a month or so

Welcome to TalkBaja Christina. Fire away with your questions and hope you enjoy your trip. Congratulations on your marriage as well.

Viel Glück!