Baja Real Estate Property for sale and rentals

Old 02-20-10, 03:04 PM   #1
RichardofBaja

RichardofBaja is on a distinguished road

Default Magnificent Sea of Cortez “Bahia de Concepcion”

Vacation/Retirement/Rental “Sea View Home” at Posada Concepcion – Mulege, Baja California Sur, Mexico.

A refurbished, very nice, 2 story house with two bedrooms and three bathrooms A unique, remodeled 2 story house – with potential rental income - was $140,000 - reduced to $119,000.00 US dollars, or best offer. Located in a small, secure community (approximately 80 houses) owned mostly by Americans & Canadians. Refurbished two story house build of concrete. brick and stone situated on the west side of Highway 1 (Carretera Trans Peninsular) at kilometer 111.6 on a spacious lot #87 in Posada Concepción, Mulege, BCS, México – 10 year renewable “Land Lease Contract” includes water, sewage and electricity.
130 square meters (1400 ft²) of “living space.” Located on a large lot with a separate (15x15 ft) storage room. Lot has space for your RV, boat, etc. and to add a separate room and garage.

First floor: Sea view from four windows including sliding glass doors onto a balcony. House fully equipped with modern kitchen from Sweden. Down stairs includes: Dining room, living room and bathroom. Inside and outside stairway to the second floor. Wrought iron security gates on all doors. Hand made entrance door of varnished mahogany wood with Swedish ASSA 2000 security locks.

Second floor: Newly painted with bay view from front bedroom with four windows including sliding glass doors onto balcony. Two large master bedrooms with two spacious adjoining bathrooms - includes a large terrace overlooking the Bay. Two custom-made entrance doors of varnished mahogany wood with Swedish ASSA 2000 locks. Spacious closets. Decorate hand made “Iron work” in front of all doors and windows for security and protection.
New bathrooms – with new tiles and glazed Mexican floor tiles - new sinks, toilets, showers, cabinets, including new faucets by Hans Grohe, Germany.
New “tile flooring” through out the house: downstairs floor in white title, main bedroom in black tile and the second bedroom in terracotta tile as well as the large terraces overlooking the Bay. Great view!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...0&id=604097728

For additional information call Florence at 619-567 3088 (please leave message with your phone number if no answer) or email florencemadero@gmail.com Property listed with Mulege Properties/ Robin Frizzelle at 615-153-10-35/Cel: 615-10-02-163 robin@mulegeproperties.com.mx

Feb. March Special
Five days four nights $320.00 USD –
Weekly: 7 days 6 nights $450.00 USD –
Monthly: 4 consecutive weeks $1,400.00 USD

50% deposit for reservation plus $250.00 cleaning and security deposit payable by check, PayPal or direct deposit. For additional information mailto:richardofbaja@yahoo.com
Mexico: 664 632 2720 cell 661 111 9308
Attached Images

Old 02-20-10, 03:48 PM   #2
Marty Cortez

Marty Cortez is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Magnificent Sea of Cortez “Bahia de Concepcion”

Wow; nice looking place!

And
Richard.

I can't get that link to work; says "You must log in to see this page."

If you could somehow upload a bigger pic people could get a better idea what you are selling/renting.

Marty
Old 02-20-10, 05:34 PM   #3
noproblemo

noproblemo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Cortez
Wow; nice looking place!

And
Richard.

I can't get that link to work; says "You must log in to see this page."

If you could somehow upload a bigger pic people could get a better idea what you are selling/renting.

Marty
Doesn't work for me either, just not into "joining" facebook to look at pictures...
Old 02-20-10, 11:55 PM   #4
DENNIS

DENNIS is on a distinguished road

"Richard of Baja?" Pleeeeeze....you can do better than that. Don't tell me you ride around town on a camel.

What he really meant was Richard!

Last edited by Marty Cortez; 02-21-10 at 08:42 AM. Reason: premature snark
Old 02-21-10, 09:37 AM   #5
DENNIS

DENNIS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENNIS
"Richard of Baja?" Pleeeeeze....you can do better than that. Don't tell me you ride around town on a camel.

What he really meant was Richard!

Well, of course that's what I meant. I was merely testing Richards knowledge of the Baja secret code.
Old 02-21-10, 12:44 PM   #6
Bajahowodd

Bajahowodd is an unknown quantity at this point

Despite its incredible popularity, Facebook is really not the best place to post photos. An open site makes more sense, especially when one considers that older, and perhaps wealthier folks are less likely to be members of Facebook.
Old 02-22-10, 06:22 AM   #7
RichardofBaja

Gracias - and thank you for your comments. Since this is my first time at 'posting' LOL I may not know all the rules. I liked your thoughts about using 'Facebook' - which I do not use or know that you had to be a member in order to see the pictures. Now that I know this - where would you recommend that I post the pictures of the area. I did start a Yahoo Group for "Posada Concepcion' a few days ago and have not added much. SO - any ideas would be appreciated.

Enjoy the day, Richard
Old 02-22-10, 08:51 AM   #8
Marty Cortez

Marty Cortez is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardofBaja
Gracias...where would you recommend that I post the pictures of the area. I did start a Yahoo Group for "Posada Concepcion' a few days ago and have not added much. SO - any ideas would be appreciated.

Enjoy the day, Richard
You could either upload them here(we've got a lot of server space and the software displays them smaller in the thread with the ability to click on it for full-sized if it's too big to fit in a thread)...

Or you can host them elsewhere and "hotlink" them in.

Super-easy host; not sure how long they keep them

This one's pretty full-featured, but you can still use it without registering. They say "If you are not registered, any file that you upload will continue to be available if it is accessed by anyone at least once per year."

Above the box where you enter your text are a bunch of buttons, fonts, etc... The square one with the little mountain is the Insert Image button. You click it, then paste the "url" that you get back from one of those hosts and click OK.

All it does it wrap "image tags" around the url; like this but without the one space I put in so you could see the text.

[IMG]pic url here: eg http://talkbajaarchive.com/images/styles/TimeTraveler/style/logo.jpg[/IMG]

Those tags tell this boards software to go get the pic somewhere else then display it here.

One caveat about hotlinking with image tags: that will display them here at the size you uploaded them. If someone is new to digital cameras/photography, the default size is usually enormous. So you need to check the actual dimensions of the pic, and keep it to around 4-800 pixels wide. A lot of people's monitors are 1280 wide, but you subtract the borders and the username area to the left of where the post appears from that.
Old 02-22-10, 11:26 AM   #9
BajaGringo

BajaGringo is on a distinguished road

Welcome Richard and feel free to ask questions if you are having trouble. Dennis is a great guy and is here to officially check your skin thickness...

Old 02-22-10, 08:36 PM   #10
RichardofBaja

Again, thanks for the info. It looks like it would be OK to use your storage space for pictures. In reviewing this site - it seems more inclined to Baja Norte - and that is fine because I spend time in the south as well as Rosarito. I know I will have more questions and I do appreciate your help.

Enjoy the day, Richard
Old 02-23-10, 08:56 AM   #11
wessongroup

wessongroup is on a distinguished road

Seems prudent, if one is selling, renting and/or leasing property.. enjoy your day, and good luck with your property