Baja News Wire Latest News from Baja California, Mexico

Old 03-15-10, 11:36 PM   #1
Noticias

Noticias is on a distinguished road

Default Eight die in confrontation between Navy and the Zetas

On Monday SEMAR (Secretaría de Marina-Armada), Mexico’s Navy, reported that at least eight presumed narco-trafficking assassins died in a confrontation with naval forces on “La Lagunilla” ranch in the municipal of Bustamante in the state of Nuevo León. *The confrontation took place Sunday evening after members of Mexico’s Navy (Armada de Mexico) detected sixty presumed [...]

More...
Old 03-16-10, 04:58 AM   #2
wessongroup

wessongroup is on a distinguished road

Default Justice in Mexico

Journalist investigating official corruption assassinated in Durango Justice in Mexico

Not to calm right now.. The voids left by a couple of arrests in the two major shipping routes for drugs: Baja/California and Sinaloa/Texas is creating opening's for new crews who are more than willing to step up to the plate and give it a spin!! If your broke, young 18-19 macho dudes with no place to go... it will only be staying hot for a while and once players are developed.. then implementation into the existing setups... with the locals.. which should be fun..

Unless you make "pot" legal, and allow shipment on 18 wheelers, you know brand spanking new.. with their load on pallets shrink wrapped and air conditioned.. and the approval of the aerosol mist applied directly to the mouth to remove having to "smoke" a plants parts .... believe most would agree smoking is not really good long term for the transfer of O2 down in the lungs .. And yes I know about the negatives too... let's just say at this time it is legal in the State of California to: cultivate, posses and use under the prescription of a Medical Doctor just make it like Tequila and all the other will go away.. they are both drugs which can be regulated and controlled, but they have to be legal, first, before any control can be attempted, IMO

And I'm going to be at Costco this week and will be picking up my new glasses (I hope) along with some Kirkland Tequila.. there are a couple of drinks I would like to try.... just a couple, just a couple..
Old 03-16-10, 07:14 AM   #3
Teniente

Teniente is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Eight die in confrontation between Navy and the Zetas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noticias
On Monday SEMAR (Secretaría de Marina-Armada), Mexico’s Navy, reported that at least eight presumed narco-trafficking assassins died in a confrontation with naval forces on “La Lagunilla” ranch in the municipal of Bustamante in the state of Nuevo León. *The confrontation took place Sunday evening after members of Mexico’s Navy (Armada de Mexico) detected sixty presumed [...]

More...

Go Navy!!!!!!.......the first eight are the hardest. Let's chalk up more!!!!!!