General Discussion If it's Baja Related but Don't Know Where? Post it Here...

Old 06-13-10, 02:36 PM   #1
ELINVESTIG8R

ELINVESTIG8R is on a distinguished road

Default ARE THESE SPIRITS I CAPTURED AT RANCHO EL METATE SAN JUAN DE DIOS

On October 25, 2009 I spent the night in the back of my truck with the tailgate and camper shell window open at Rancho El Metate San Juan De Dios in Baja California. At 3:00 AM I am suddenly awaken by something and for some reason had the thought to start taking pictures with my digital camera with flash in the pitch blackness. The following photographs depict the images on my camera. Please note that none of what you see here were visible to the naked eye. After each photograph I reviewed the photograph in the camera and could see what you see here. I have enhanced the photographs with Microsoft Office Picture Manager and only used the mid-tone adjustment slide to enhance them to the point they could be seen on the computer. Also note that as I was taking the pictures I was calling to Grandpa Santiago Espinoza to come over to my truck. The Larger image near my truck occurred when I told him to come closer. Grandpa Santiago was Mama Espinoza’s father-in-law and Heraclio Espinoza’s father. He was one of the biggest Ranchers in Baja California in the old days. I am not saying these things are spirits but they could be.

Old 06-13-10, 02:39 PM   #2
ELINVESTIG8R

Default Re: ARE THESE SPIRITS I CAPTURED AT RANCHO EL METATE SAN JUAN DE DIOS

What I did not tell you is that earlier before dark three of us, Sany his wife Lili and I were inside the house having coffee when I decided to record us on a digital recorder calling to Grandpa Santiago to come visit us. After Sany and I asked Grandpa Santiago to come visit us I left the recorder on without further talking. When I played it back a few minutes later, and shortly after hearing us calling to Grandpa Santiago another distinct gruff voice could be heard saying “Mas Noche” (Later tonight). It actually unnerved us to hear something like that which was unexpected.

Now I do not know what those orbs represent nor do I understand why that voice could be heard on the digital recording but it does leave food for thought.

I unfortunately erased the recording in error while playing it again and again to confirm what we heard. I do have the two witnesses who can confirm the voice.

I have included photos of the inside of the house where we were seated and of some Indian drawings which include a UFO.

Old 06-13-10, 02:42 PM   #3
ELINVESTIG8R

A spirit I captured in May 2010 at 4:00 AM at Rancho El Metate in San juan de Dios from the back of my camper shell. I have more for later.

This is a close-up of the object.

This is the orb that I photographed in October 2009 at Rancho el Metate San Juan De Dios.

This is the orb I photographed in May 2010 at Rancho el Metate San Juan De Dios.

Notice the similarities?
Old 06-13-10, 04:18 PM   #4
noproblemo

noproblemo is on a distinguished road

Don't know about others, but I certainly believe in these occurances, have had several in my lifetime, the most traumaticfor me was the night my grandpa died, I lived 5 states away at that time, but he had always been my closest family defender, I awoke at 2:48 AM, yes I, to this day after 30+ years, remember the exact time, standing next to my bed waiting to tell me goodbye and not to be afraid.... Yes, there were reasons that only he and I knew for his saying that, but, from then on I always knew he was nearby....... So no doubting Thomas remarks on your spirits from me!!!! I Believe..they appear in many forms, shapes and sizes
Old 06-13-10, 06:17 PM   #5
ELINVESTIG8R

EL METATE MAY 2010

EL METATE OCTOBER 2009

EL METATE MAY 2010

Notice the similarities?
Old 06-13-10, 06:35 PM   #6
noproblemo

Is this area near a burial ground?
Or known mass tragedy? Too many of them there for whatever happened to have been a natural cause, but they do appear to be trying to draw attention about something.
Old 06-13-10, 07:41 PM   #7
ELINVESTIG8R

Quote:
Originally Posted by noproblemo
Is this area near a burial ground?
Or known mass tragedy? Too many of them there for whatever happened to have been a natural cause, but they do appear to be trying to draw attention about something.

There is a cemetery where two sisters and their two children are buried. Mama Espinoza told me they were married to Espinoza men and died over a 100 years ago during childbirth complications. Their adobe homes where they lived are now in ruins near their graves.

There are the ruins of a Mission which was built during Father Junipero Serra's time in the 1700's as well as graves from that period. Also, there are many Indian burial grounds in the surrounding hills.

I was told that around 100 years ago or so that soldiers tracked down several killers in the hills in the back of Rancho El Metate and ended up having to kill all of them when they would not surrender. The killing took place in the area of a cave which is fairly close by. It's a spooky place to say the least.

That said I slept like a baby with my head poked out the back of my camper shell. Well until I woke up at four in the morning and started taking the pictures.
Old 06-14-10, 06:47 AM   #8
noproblemo

There is your answer then, they are "protecting" their area is all, but seems they mean no harm... Once lived in an apt, weird things would happen, closet doors would open and close, clothes get rearranged, etc... found out it was built over an old Indian burial ground, needless to say I quickly moved out of there......
Old 06-14-10, 08:33 AM   #9
BajaGringo

BajaGringo is on a distinguished road

Anybody here watch Ghost Hunters on the SciFi channel? They come up with some pretty interesting stuff...

TalkBaja.com - Where everybody knows your name and nobody stays on topic
Old 06-14-10, 08:40 AM   #10
noproblemo

YEP!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajaGringo
Anybody here watch Ghost Hunters on the SciFi channel? They come up with some pretty interesting stuff...
Old 06-14-10, 09:08 AM   #11
BajaGringo

I really like their style, looking for logical explanations first before assuming anything is paranormal. It really gives their findings a lot more credibility. Some of the voices they pick up on EVP are incredible...

Old 06-14-10, 11:41 AM   #12
wessongroup

wessongroup is on a distinguished road

Found the similarities between the petroglyphs and the "objects" in the some of the photo's really quite striking.. but, have had my core spirality shaken by what came before the big bang.. nothing.. the Universe, just created it's self out of nothing !!!! a new one, matter from nothing.. good one...

Stephen Hawking asks big questions about the universe | Video on TED.com

Yeah, I know we know everything... please follow link from a speech from Mr. Stephen Hawking's

Seems he believes the answer, clearly states this has been established through science measurements which allows one to a reach final conclusion on this subject !!!

Guess, everything we see, is just that, something we see, but really don't ... couldn't, could it, if everything, has been created from NOTHING... if it is created from nothing, wouldn't it consist of NOTHING too???

And we have not been visited by Aliens ..... well, now ... that takes all the fun out of it now doesn't .... NO ALIENS.... damn, I was hoping they would come and take me back home..

Guess orb's are really out of the questions..

I like the pictures, and find it interesting... and it's good to see ELINVESTIG8R sleeping in his truck, with that deluxe sleeping mattress, at least this time, his friends are in nice beds, and inside a shelter ...

Interesting...
Old 06-14-10, 12:29 PM   #13
noproblemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajaGringo
I really like their style, looking for logical explanations first before assuming anything is paranormal. It really gives their findings a lot more credibility. Some of the voices they pick up on EVP are incredible...
There are believers and those who don't, however if you have ever experienced it you WILL believe.........
Old 06-14-10, 01:27 PM   #14
BajaGringo

I was a total skeptic until 1988. Had an experience one cool winter evening that changed how I viewed the paranormal forever while driving home after working late one night. Never told a soul about it for years fearing nobody would ever believe me. That was until I saw an article in the local paper sharing the stories of many others who had seen the very same apparition going back to before WWII right up to the present.

Sometimes you just got to see it to believe and it still makes my hair stand on end...

Old 06-14-10, 01:43 PM   #15
noproblemo

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!! Once it has happened to you you NEVER forget..........