Baja Photo Uploads / Trip Reports Pics from your road trips, fishing and camping adventures. Baja Dogs are welcome...

Old 06-29-09, 03:03 PM   #1
cancunTom

cancunTom is on a distinguished road

Default BLACK OR WHITE............Isla Mujeres, Mx.

My wife and I visited Isla Mujeres this past Friday. This small island is about 5 miles off the coast of Cancun. It is one of our favorite places in all of Mexico. It was a little photo expedition for some new pictures, for an idea I had to publish on my website.
Please click here:
Black or White | cancunTom a retired ex-pat's life in Cancun Isla Mujeres, Mexico
Let me know what you think. I also installed a mp3 player so when you get on the page click it to start the music. Hope you like it. Click:
Old 06-29-09, 03:16 PM   #2
DENNIS

DENNIS is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BLACK OR WHITE............Isla Mujeres, Mx.

Those are really good, Tom. Are you doing digital or film?
Old 06-29-09, 03:34 PM   #3
cancunTom

cancunTom is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BLACK OR WHITE............Isla Mujeres, Mx.

Dennis,
These photo's were taken w/ my Sony DSC-W170 Cyber Shot @10.1 megapixels. This is a 28mm wide angle super steady cam, digital device. I uploaded them onto my iMac and reduced their size for internet posting to 600x800 and then used Apples' iPhoto software to convert them from color to B&W and also to add the edge effects. The Sony is really just a very good point and shoot camera so even a amature like myself can get a good shot every so often. Tom