Introduce Yourself to the Forum A good place to "dip your toe in the pool". Let the other forums know your connection/interest in Baja...

Old 04-02-09, 10:14 AM   #1
David K

David K is on a distinguished road

Default Hola a todos! Hello to everyone!

Finally clicked on BajaGringo's link over on Nomad and saw what he was doing...

Hi Ron! Looks great... I see you have a Baja Maps forum... OH GOODIE!

Anyway, for those who haven't read my numerous posts on other forums: I have had 'Baja fever' since I was a young boy in 1965 when dad bought a Jeep Wagoneer and took us to Gonzaga Bay because he heard the fishing was great and you needed a Jeep to get there!

My parents and I fell in love with the place and began 'exploring' Baja whenever we could get away. We did the long trip from Tijuana to Cabo San Lucas in 1966 (800 dirt miles). At 16, the first Easter vacation I could drive, I went for a week in Baja with a friend using my VW Myers Manx buggy and I have been driving, camping, photographing, off road racing, exploring Baja ever since!

My web site is http://VivaBaja.com and is where you can see links to other great Baja web sites, Baja history details, maps, photos from others and photos from me, along with GPS data and the history and photos of the Spanish missions of Baja California... which I am updating now.

I enjoy helping others to have a great Baja time and offer any assisitance I can.

Thanks Ron for what you do!

David