General Discussion If it's Baja Related but Don't Know Where? Post it Here...

Old 09-27-10, 09:27 PM   #1
bahiafalsa

bahiafalsa is on a distinguished road

Default BajaGringo Security System

It Works!!! At approximately 10:30 am Saturday morning I decided to call on BajaGringo and invite him to a happening at my friend Alvaros house later on that afternoon. The menu would consist of beef ribs, carne asada, marinated chicken, rice and beans, and an ungodly amount of local beverages. I jumped on the sandrail and proceeded northbound on the road that leads to BajaGringo's estate. At approximately 10:32 I turned west onto the grounds of BajaGringo estate. As I approached the residence of BajaGringo, I saw movement on the southeast corner of the residence. I proceeded slowly and at that time I heard what appeared to be a bark, then more barks. From the corner of the residence pounced a dark brown Doberman Pinscher intent on getting close and personal with me. I was totally exposed on that sandrail and needless to say, had that K-9 gotten hold of me my fat buttocks would have been scattered for kilometros. I hung a quick u-turn in BG's front yard and put pedal to the metal and I was gone. Needless to say, I was not able to gat together with "El Queso Grande"......maybe next month.
Old 09-27-10, 10:17 PM   #2
longlegsinlapaz

longlegsinlapaz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BajaGringo Security System

He was probably inside with binoculars!! The dog alarm goes off, he picks up the binoculars & sidles up to the edge of a window to see whether he wants to deactivate the alarm....or NOT! You apparently looked too shady to pass the security screening!
Old 09-27-10, 10:24 PM   #3
bahiafalsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by longlegsinlapaz
He was probably inside with binoculars!! The dog alarm goes off, he picks up the binoculars & sidles up to the edge of a window to see whether he wants to deactivate the alarm....or NOT! You apparently looked too shady to pass the security screening!
Old 09-28-10, 07:35 AM   #4
bahiafalsa

Quote:
Next time I'll show up with a dog bite suit, a box of kibble, and a vehicle with doors and windows.
Old 09-28-10, 07:43 AM   #5
kate

kate is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahiafalsa
Next time I'll show up with a dog bite suit, a box of kibble, and a vehicle with doors and windows.
Better yet, show up with some beef ribs, carne asada, and marinated chicken!
Old 09-28-10, 09:13 AM   #6
noproblemo

noproblemo is on a distinguished road

Send him a message from here or if you have the number call him ??????
Old 09-28-10, 09:51 AM   #7
BajaGringo

BajaGringo is on a distinguished road

Saturday morning I was over at El Molino working on my panga with Meño; Reyes was there providing moral support and executive direction to the task at hand. (installing hydraulic steering). Cristina was up in Tijuana visiting family so the dogs were left to keep out the varmints. Actually you should consider yourself lucky as Kobe (the male doberman) wasn't there. He went up north with my daughter as she is alone right now while my son-in-law is out on some extended field ops. I keep telling everybody that a good dog is your best first line of defense, north or south of the border. Next time let's firm up these very important and mouth watering events better!

Really sorry I missed you and the feast. Sounds like you guys had a great time!

TalkBaja.com - Where everybody knows your name and nobody stays on topic
Old 09-28-10, 10:12 AM   #8
Msterieus

Msterieus is an unknown quantity at this point

Bahiafalsa: VERY well-reported and amusing tale!!
Old 09-28-10, 10:13 AM   #9
Msterieus

Quote:
Old 09-28-10, 10:13 AM   #10
Msterieus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate
Better yet, show up with some beef ribs, carne asada, and marinated chicken!
Clever retort!