Introduce Yourself to the Forum A good place to "dip your toe in the pool". Let the other forums know your connection/interest in Baja...

Old 04-11-09, 04:08 PM   #1
DianaT

DianaT is on a distinguished road

Default New Forum---New User Name

Hello all,

Since we have almost met Ron in San Quintin and still hope to meet him soon, I wanted to join this forum. Soon, Ron, soon, I hope our paths cross.

New user name---really tired of using jdtrotter--have used it on several forums, and besides, the j participates rarely. My name is actually Diane, but everyone in Mexico calls be Diana and I like it---so I have adopted it.

I checked the ex-pat box in the profile, but that is not exactly correct, but we are also not snowbirds. We travel between Imperial Beach, CA and Bahia Asuncion, BCS every month to six weeks.

I read that your emphasis was Baja and our home is in BCS, but we have to pass through Baja to get there. And I have a sister that lives by Vicente Guerrero. Does that count? :mrgreen:

If anyone wants any information about Bahia Asuncion and or the surrounding area, I will be happy to share whatever information I have. And Ron, we do look forward to meeting you.

I wish you much success with this new venture.

Diana
Old 04-11-09, 05:04 PM   #2
BajaGringo

BajaGringo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Forum---New User Name

Thanks so much Diana, I really look forward to your contributions here. I have given some serious thought to expanding the forum to include BCS and have received several emails requesting me to do so. Give me a few weeks as I get a few of the kinks worked out here and a few more features I want to add.

We definitely will cross paths here soon...

;)

TalkBaja.com - Where everybody knows your name and nobody stays on topic