General Discussion If it's Baja Related but Don't Know Where? Post it Here...

Old 12-24-11, 08:29 AM   #1
Mudhen

Mudhen is on a distinguished road

Default Maestro Constantino, Healer, here until Dec 31st

Hi guys,

This may sound a bit woo-woo, but I am a practical woman and I believe what I see.
I was invited by a friend here to visit this man, and now am moved to let you know about him.
Below are my letters to a friend that describe what I saw.

Hi Tony,
Tonight I went to Rosarito to meet a man from Peru who is a healer. His name is Maestro Constantino. I participated in a healing. I was in line behind a very old woman who was coming for a second time. Randomly, she is the friend of a friend here. The first time she came, she had improvement. She was invited back. The first time she came she was blind and now she can see outlines. What a lovely man this Maestro is. He charges nothing, a volunteer asks for donations at the end of the sessions, some give, some can't, all are treated with love and dignity. He was working out of a school building.

I am waiting to see how his help unfolds in me, I was told by the formerly blind lady that it unfolds over a couple days. [:)]

Anyway, he is really beautiful. People have filmed testimonials for him and made him a blogspot site. I think his full name is Maestro Constantino Sana Pelegrino.
I am going back to see him on my way home to Long Beach.
Really great guy.

Love,
Beverly

*and the second letter*

Oh Tony, I have really been in the presence of someone who is of God. So much love. Saw the same formerly blind lady, who is now able to 'see the whites of your eyes!' and she brought her husband who for the first time in 7 years now needs no hearing aids. This guy is really something special.I asked the first time for impediments to my being a vessel for these good works to be cleared. This time I asked for nothing, and he seemed to know, and I broke down in tears, seeing I have had so much pride and imbalance. My thoughts are still, my perspective is shifted.
It's weird to say so directly, but I saw him heal the blind. I would like to come back, and have a car and this house here, if anyone would like to make the trip from LA.

Love,
Beverly

He's just off the toll road to Rosarito. If you get off where the Calimax and Mc Donald's.
are, just kitty corner from the Oxxo in the school building. He is seeing people at 2pm .and 8pm weekdays, and 10am and 5pm weekends, just until the 31st.

Found a website someone made for him: SANA TU VIDA

So, though this may evermore define my online presence here ;) I thought it important to pass on.
Old 12-24-11, 08:56 AM   #2
Marty Cortez

Marty Cortez is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Maestro Constantino, Healer, here until Dec 31st

I wouldn't worry a bit about what critics and naysayers may have to say.

There are things in this world that we yet cannot understand/define. I find it most interesting that a lot of very accomplished scientists, people dedicated to empirical proof, are paradoxically believers in God.

Neither do I feel compelled to decide if I believe something like this or not. I think it's okay to ponder and reserve a judgement so many feel compelled to make/assert at the drop of a hat.

Thank you for that.
Old 12-24-11, 01:08 PM   #3
DENNIS

DENNIS is on a distinguished road

I wonder if he knows anything about Economics?
Old 12-24-11, 03:45 PM   #4
Marty Cortez

Marty Cortez is on a distinguished road

That's about the best synthesis of the Global Psyche I've seen.

Brevity truly is the soul...
Old 12-24-11, 11:17 PM   #5
BluChunx

BluChunx is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: Maestro Constantino, Healer, here until Dec 31st

Since he's in Rosarito, I was especially curious. I only found this link that is a really brief video investigation of healers. But there isn't much to it--except that one healer told someone to go off their chemotherapy meds. That's a good way to kill someone. It's a real abuse of that person's faith.

Descubrimos el oscuro negocio de los falsos sanadores

When healers (including nurses that do "therapeutic touch" aura work) are subjected to research, they don't show effectiveness. There are really good videos on YouTube of an old series from the Amazing Randi, where psychics and dowsers and the like would fail tests that they had agreed would show their powers.

This and many more experiences and research data have left me with no interest in devoting any time or money to people that make any form of psychic claim. Oh, and the stuff on Sylvia Brown is really something. If you have a cynical streak, you'll get a good laugh out of it. I'd better just stop there.

I'm not sure why my New Age friends put up with me. Maybe because I engage them and I'm not too mean. And I can't be too awful because I know massage therapy.
Old 12-25-11, 05:58 PM   #6
Mudhen

For economics, I'd go with Charles Eisenstein.

Yeah, it does sound pretty unbelievable, but I saw what I saw.

Sin costo is a pretty good price to pay if someone feels the need to debunk in person, you know?

Beverly
Old 12-26-11, 02:56 AM   #7
BluChunx

BluChunx is on a distinguished road

Well, can you tell about what you saw? I mean, I'm sure you know about the various tricks that faith healer's use. So there was something more? You definitely sound impressed.
Old 12-26-11, 08:25 AM   #8
DENNIS

There's this and other info on Google:

SANA TU VIDA
Old 12-29-11, 01:43 PM   #9
Mudhen

Blu, sure.

But I'm not selling this at all. Just wanted people to know about it. It's not important to me that anyone 'believe' anything. I am comfortable with reporting what I felt and saw. Nothing to defend.

The lady whose eyes were healed is the friend of a friend. I am sure I can get her number if you would like to speak to her.

The man is there through the 31st of December. I'll be going in the morning tomorrow, the 30th, after paying the electric bill (hopefully online!).

If anyone else goes, say hi to me! I'm short and have brown and grey hair.

Beverly
Old 12-29-11, 02:04 PM   #10
DENNIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudhen
Blu, sure.
If anyone else goes, say hi to me! I'm short and have brown and grey hair.

Is this you?

http://excellentpix.com/files/funzug...t_woman_06.jpg
Old 12-29-11, 02:13 PM   #11
Mudhen

Yes!
That's just spooky! I got hole in the butt of those overalls recently that I couldn't fix, I miss them still.