Baja News Wire Latest News from Baja California, Mexico

Old 03-24-12, 06:08 AM   #1
Noticias

Noticias is on a distinguished road

Default Anonymous Hacks Mexican Websites In Protest Of Papal Visit

03/23/12- *According to La Crónica De Hoy, just three days before Pope Benedict XVI’s visit to Mexico, the group of cyber activists named Anonymous hacked the webpages of the Archdiocese of Mexico, and the Institute of Philosophical Comunication (Instituto de Comunicación Filosófica, Comfil). Samuel Najera, spokesman of the Mexican Episcopal Conference, classified this as a … Read more

More...
Old 03-25-12, 09:19 PM   #2
Islander

Islander is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Anonymous Hacks Mexican Websites In Protest Of Papal Visit

I gave these guys some credibility when they were exposing governmental abuses on a more or less non-partisan basis. Once they started being less open about one side than the other I started loosing my affection. When they claimed to have information that would have exposed governmental, police and big business interests that were profiting from drug trafficking but didn't publish it, they lost any support that I ever had for them.
Old 03-26-12, 06:06 AM   #3
Marty Cortez

Marty Cortez is on a distinguished road

It's out there if you look carefully; just not widely reported.

Just like a lawyer clams up when damaging evidence is introduced., it's the smartest move.

Official CIA document that concedes involvement with wide-scale cocaine smuggling(done through sub-contractors; natch)...Gary Webb's Dark Alliance series that ultimately resulted in his "suicide"(two shotgun blasts to the head; now THAT is determination)...European Union's lawsuit against RJR for laundering drug money through their tobacco distribution system...that pic of New York Stock Exchange's Grasso cozying up to FARC commander Reyes...Barry Seal's King Air that just happened to end up in the Texas Dept. Of Commerce's fleet...LAPD's Mike Ruppert...

This guy

How far down the rabbit hole do you want to go?

Don't get me started on the Corporate Crime Wave; liar-loan pools fraudulently conveyed as AAA-rated securities. Just a few days ago evidence surfaced that MF Global's Jon Corzine ordered the transfer of customer funds to JP Morgan after JPM had requested(to no avail) documentation they weren't customer funds.

In other words, JPM knew what they were receiving.

Anybody with much left to lose knows what they will be receiving even talking about this stuff.

Every single email, land/cell line call, entire search history, every post to message boards/blogs, bank records, employment, travel itinerary, medical records, EVERYTHING about you; archived forever.
Stay away from hot tubs and aircraft, if you're widely-read.
Old 03-26-12, 09:16 AM   #4
Islander

Islander is on a distinguished road

And only put one shell in your shotgun at a time, unless you seriously want to commit suicide!!

I need to stop reading news and go plant my garden.

It's that or keep reading news and build a bunker?