Baja Services Plumber, Electrician, Mason and Other Services Offered Here

Old 07-02-12, 01:28 PM   #1
Baja Wheeling

Baja Wheeling is on a distinguished road

Default Towing your RV in the Baja

Baja Wheeling S.A. de C.V. is a Mexican Corporation registered with La Paz Business and Commerce, the National Foreign Investment Registry and enrolled in the local Chamber of Commerce.

We assist our clients with recreation vehicles into, out of and through Mexico, United States and Canada. We also import, export, sell and buy RV’s.

Baja Wheeling is fully insured, licensed and bonded to work through North America. We recognise the need for this type of service due to time restraints, risk management, emergencies and not being equipped to manage the recreation vehicle (RV, boat, 5th wheel trailer, goose neck trailer, camper, mobile home, motor home).

Making sure your RV is brought to its destination on time and intact is our commitment to you. We take great pride with road safety and care of your RV while in the possession of Baja Wheeling.

For further interest or inquires please email inquirers to bajawheeling@gmail.com

Website development is currently underway.

Telephone 612-152-6065

Kind regards,

Thomas Shusterman.

Administrator of Baja Wheeling

Last edited by Baja Wheeling; 10-05-12 at 04:35 PM.
Old 07-02-12, 07:47 PM   #2
BajaGringo

BajaGringo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Towing your RV in the Baja

Welcome to the forum Thomas...

TalkBaja.com - Where everybody knows your name and nobody stays on topic
Old 07-03-12, 05:16 PM   #3
ryan

ryan is on a distinguished road

Looks like a service I could use.
Having a trailer towed to Idaho and another
one returned.

But I would be concerned on who would be actually pulling it?
Mexicans licensed in US? .. asking because you say its a Mexican corporation.

Or are you the actual driver Tom? Shustermann does not sound Mexican :)

Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baja Wheeling
Baja Wheeling S.A. de C.V. is a Mexican Corporation registered with La Paz Business and Commerce, the National Foreign Investment Registry and enrolled in the local Chamber of Commerce.

We assist our clients with recreation vehicles into, out of and through Mexico, United States and Canada. We also import, export, sell and buy RV’s.

Baja Wheeling is fully insured, licensed and bonded to work through North America. We recognise the need for this type of service due to time restraints, risk management, emergencies and not being equipped to manage the recreation vehicle (RV, boat, 5th wheel trailer, goose neck trailer, camper, mobile home, motor home).

Making sure your RV is brought to its destination on time and intact is our commitment to you. We take great pride with road safety and care of your RV while in the possession of Baja Wheeling.

For further interest or inquires please email inquirers to bajawheeling@gmail.com

Website development is currently underway.

Telephone 612-152-6065

Kind regards,

Thomas Shusterman.

Administrator of Baja Wheeling
Old 07-11-12, 12:49 PM   #4
Baja Wheeling

Hi Ryan,
I live in La Paz, Baja Sur and I am a resident of Mexico. That is why I have a Mexican Corporation as I live here full time. I am Canadian citizen born and raised in the Province of British Columbia. And yes I would.tow your rig for you into out of the United States.
Regards,
Tom
Old 11-04-12, 08:33 AM   #5
Baja Wheeling

Please see our web site...bajawheeling .com