General Classified Ads Non-Real Estate / Vehicle - Sell Your Fishing Gear, Weather Gauge or Solar Panels

Old 10-08-12, 01:31 PM   #1
KellBaja

KellBaja is on a distinguished road

Lightbulb Solar Panels, Controllers, Batteries, & More for SALE

NEW SOLAR PANELS from Innotech in both 12 volt 55 watt and 12 volt 130 watt capacities. 55 watt only $149 each. 130 watt just $279 each.
On or off grid application, great for home,office, boat or rv.
Also have SOLAR CHARGE CONTROLLERS, WIRING, FUSES, BATTERIES & CONNECTOR CABLES.
Call (619) 470-2006 or email (sales@sdmirv.com) for more information or better yet come on by San Diego Motor Imports/California Baja, Rent-A-Car 9245 Jamacha Blvd Spring Valley Ca 91977 Call (619) 470-2006
Old 10-09-12, 08:12 AM   #2
BajaGringo

BajaGringo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Solar Panels, Controllers, Batteries, & More for SALE

I bought a dozen 8D heavy duty marine batteries over three years ago from these guys. They gave me a great deal on what would become my "starter set" of batteries for the main house. So many friends advised me against buying the expensive, premium batteries for my first set and to instead invest that freed up cash into more solar panels. They said I could expect to get 3-4 years from a less expensive starter set of batteries that would serve as a learning tool for me before making the decision to move up to the "big boys" (Rolls/Surrette).

Well it is now three years later and the starter set of batteries are still performing as good as they did the first day I got them. The addition of a wind turbine has turned out to be a very smart move as the constant trickle charge after the solar panels stop charging keeps my batteries above 25.4v all night. Most mornings they are at/near 26v before the solar charger even awakens from sleep mode.

These guys were a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend them for your solar battery needs...

TalkBaja.com - Where everybody knows your name and nobody stays on topic