Moving to Baja Full/Part Time Should we? How to Do It? Moving Furniture, etc...

Old 11-04-12, 08:38 AM   #1
ScottS

ScottS is on a distinguished road

Confused Pitfalls on Texas residency and any Recommendation for Texas mail forwarding service?

Hi,

I plan on establishing Texas residency to gain in-state tuition rates for an online graduate program I will be taking.

Any pitfalls that I need be aware of for Texas residency while living abroad?

I would plan on:
  • register to vote
  • register a car
  • drivers license

As part of this process I am looking for recommendations for a Texas based mail forwarding service (similar to the South Dakota service that is well recommended here) that I can use for establishing my local address and administratively forwarding my mail.

Thoughts, comments and recommendations are appreciated.

Scott
Old 11-04-12, 05:14 PM   #2
J.P.

J.P. is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Pitfalls on Texas residency and any Recommendation for Texas mail forwarding service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottS
Hi,

I plan on establishing Texas residency to gain in-state tuition rates for an online graduate program I will be taking.

Any pitfalls that I need be aware of for Texas residency while living abroad?

I would plan on:
  • register to vote
  • register a car
  • drivers license

As part of this process I am looking for recommendations for a Texas based mail forwarding service (similar to the South Dakota service that is well recommended here) that I can use for establishing my local address and administratively forwarding my mail.

Thoughts, comments and recommendations are appreciated.

Scott

There is a group out of Livingston Tx. called the Escapees. I dont know much about it do some research.
Old 11-04-12, 06:28 PM   #3
DENNIS

DENNIS is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Pitfalls on Texas residency and any Recommendation for Texas mail forwarding service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P.
There is a group out of Livingston Tx. called the Escapees. I dont know much about it do some research.
Escapees RV Club

Escapees RV Club