Baja Border Crossing San Ysidro-Tecate-Mexicali / Sentri and Ready Lane

Old 02-21-13, 06:39 PM   #1
jumpin'jack

jumpin'jack is on a distinguished road

Default El Chaparral Immigration

First time poster-- For the past10 years a two week baja vacation, missed last year so now I see things have have changed. How do I get to,and is there , Immigration at El Chaparral? Great site!
Old 02-21-13, 08:40 PM   #2
Woooosh

Woooosh is on a distinguished road

Default Re: El Chaparral Immigration

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpin'jack
First time poster-- For the past10 years a two week baja vacation, missed last year so now I see things have have changed. How do I get to,and is there , Immigration at El Chaparral? Great site!
to the board Jack.

Heading south get in the right traffic lanes. After the 90 degree bend keep to the right going down the temporary road. At the end, all the other traffic will swing left into the 24 inspection lanes, you will stay to the right at go to the building on the far right which is open 24/7 including the bank to process visas.

When you exit El Chaparral stay on the right and take the bridge on your right to Playas de Tijuana/Rosarito (TJ-Ensenada toll road). If you stay right, you can't go wrong. :)

I'm sure a video will pop up :)
Old 02-22-13, 02:53 PM   #3
jumpin'jack

jumpin'jack is on a distinguished road

Default Re: El Chaparral Immigration

Thank you for the info-- one week to go!