Calendar of Events What's Happening in Baja / Dates & Locations

soulpatch

soulpatch is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Very cool circus tomorrow in TJ

A couple from Argentina are performing tomorrow at Plaza de las Artes of CEARTE.
The show starts at 7:30 and I garauntee you will laugh and have a great time.

We saw them, and participated in the show, here in San Pancho and they are very entertaining.

They usually hang out in town for a few days and teach local kids, too, which they did here so it is a not just a good evening of entertainment but, if you dig in your pocket a bit, helping some people out.

Sorry for the late notice but they just told me tonight.

Saludos!
Woooosh

Woooosh is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Very cool circus tomorrow in TJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulpatch
A couple from Argentina are performing tomorrow at Plaza de las Artes of CEARTE.
The show starts at 7:30 and I garauntee you will laugh and have a great time.

We saw them, and participated in the show, here in San Pancho and they are very entertaining.

They usually hang out in town for a few days and teach local kids, too, which they did here so it is a not just a good evening of entertainment but, if you dig in your pocket a bit, helping some people out.

Sorry for the late notice but they just told me tonight.

Saludos!
I hope some people make it over to check them out. I've always enjoyed street performers. It seems wherever you travel these days there are people who can draw a crowd and make a living by bringing the circus a little closer to the people- especially those groups who get the audience involved.
DENNIS

DENNIS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woooosh
I've always enjoyed street performers.

Then, you're gonna love this:

Video of the day: Get out your 'propina' for this ingenious Mexican street performer! Not only does he have a really cool costume but he has the dance moves to pull it off! Check out the video! - So Mexican | The Mexican Pan Dulce of the Web!
soulpatch

soulpatch is on a distinguished road

I screwed up!
It is in Ensenada.... my apologies...