Baja News Wire Latest News from Baja California, Mexico

Old 02-15-10, 04:58 PM   #1
Marty Cortez

Marty Cortez is on a distinguished road

Default Most-Wanted Narcos Lived Peacefully In La Paz

Original Spanish

Machine-Mangled English

"...- Give me your camera!, Cry a federal agent pointing the gun, "Why do you take us?" He inquired again and was told: He was a photographer for the weekly chart ZETA.
“¡Me vale madre! Give me the camera! "Replied the federal..."
Old 02-15-10, 07:14 PM   #2
kate

kate is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Most-Wanted Narcos Lived Peacefully In La Paz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Cortez
OMG ...
I'm glad I managed to understand most of it in Spanish!!
"...the residents of "the kid" saying he had more time there, and had in fact bought the house to be his final resting place."
"...you guessed it was a sting operation to catch another drug dealer. It would be wrong."
"...federal agents kicked in the door and broke the plate to violently enter and search for possible accomplices of the drug trafficker. But just then, the owner of the residence, an old woman with problems of diabetes called Martha Patricia Parra, went to bathe."

Gotta love Doña Martha's laid-back 'tude ... sorry guys, bath time. (The original says she was coming OUT of the bath.)
Old 02-15-10, 10:39 PM   #3
Marty Cortez

Marty Cortez is on a distinguished road

..."it would be wrong" instead of "they wouldn't be wrong"...

Scary that the machine can come up with the opposite of the true meaning.
Old 02-16-10, 07:07 AM   #4
wessongroup

wessongroup is on a distinguished road

Well, maybe I should look at La Paz.. don't like heat.. but maybe there is a way around that.. I think Legs.. has got a pretty good handle on knocking down the heat for the inside of her place.. through the use of some excellent building materials.. 80º inside, when it's 105º outside is no easy feat.. super job

But, if the Narco's dudes and/or dudets find it to be a nice quite place ... they would know if any about safe places.. and all the rest..