Old 03-14-10, 10:42 AM   #21
DENNIS

DENNIS is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Finally, time to check out Ensenada

Quote:
Originally Posted by wessongroup

I'm not sure of your overall intent..
Really??????

Well, we won't dwell upon your confusion, especially when your spiritual health is at stake.
Cut the bonds of self-delusion that imprison your soul, Wiley. All you have to do is admit your addiction to the sin of "Last Worditis" and Salvation will be yours.
Oh, I know all too well the strong appeal of Hell's flames on a cold winter night, but we are on the threshold of Spring and a new season of rebirth. Now is your opportunity to be born again, but new life won't sustain itself in a soul defiled.

Wiley....The truth shall set you free.

HALLEFREAKINLUJAH

Last edited by DENNIS; 03-14-10 at 10:51 AM.
Old 03-14-10, 11:29 AM   #22
wessongroup

wessongroup is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ensenada Toll Road March '09 Fees

No confusion, just that your intent is never clear..

And you might want to take your own advise to heart....

Tag your it
Old 03-14-10, 11:34 AM   #23
Marty Cortez

Marty Cortez is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENNIS
...All you have to do is admit your addiction to the sin of "Last Worditis" and Salvation will be yours...
Pretty funny, Dennis.

Knock yourselves out, guys. But please don't venture further from mere self-indulgence, acrimony and excess...to true malevolence.

I'd link back to a rather-exhaustive example of that elsewhere, but you probably catch my drift.

Carry on, lads.
Old 03-14-10, 11:46 AM   #24
wessongroup

Thanks
Old 03-14-10, 12:01 PM   #25
ELINVESTIG8R

ELINVESTIG8R is on a distinguished road

God, Don't I remember Marty!
Old 03-14-10, 12:02 PM   #26
DENNIS

Quote:
Close, but...... The two gates around Rosarito are 26 Pesos each. The gate entering Ensenada is 30 Pesos.
The exchange rate at this moment is 12.57 to 1. You'll have to do the math yourself.
As you can see, Wiley, I made no allusion to the amount you paid at the booth. I made no reference to your credibility, your accuracy or lack thereof.
The question was asked of the toll in dollars AND pesos, but that's not the issue. Actually, there was no issue until you decided to manufacture one concerning accusations that didn't exist.
I never questioned the amount you paid. I couldn't care less. Although I know you're not, I couldn't care less if you are a total full time liar. It makes no difference to me.

My post was made to point out that there are differing amounts required at various booths. If you see accusations in my post, it's because that's what you want to see. I can't help that.

I won't speak to this issue any longer. Hopefully you won't prompt me to change my mind.
Old 03-14-10, 12:07 PM   #27
edinnopolo

edinnopolo is on a distinguished road

Anybody know the correct toll fees on the different booths on the Ensenada tollroad, both in dollars and pesos.?
It's important to be accurate, since I'm on a tight budget and have to plan my expenditures carefully. Too much variance may throw off my carefully laid plans.
Old 03-14-10, 12:11 PM   #28
ELINVESTIG8R

Dang goes to show I'm not very observant. I thought they were all the same price.
Ok now back to
Old 03-14-10, 12:12 PM   #29
Marty Cortez

Marty Cortez is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edinnopolo
Anybody know the correct toll fees...?

Nice shootin', Tex.
Old 03-14-10, 12:25 PM   #30
noproblemo

noproblemo is on a distinguished road

All this fuss over the toll fees Think maybe we need a peace pipe around here.
Old 03-14-10, 12:27 PM   #31
wessongroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by edinnopolo
Anybody know the correct toll fees on the different booths on the Ensenada tollroad, both in dollars and pesos.?
It's important to be accurate, since I'm on a tight budget and have to plan my expenditures carefully. Too much variance may throw off my carefully laid plans.
Old 03-14-10, 12:44 PM   #32
ELINVESTIG8R

Old 03-14-10, 12:49 PM   #33
wessongroup

Quote:
As you can see, Wiley, I made no allusion to the amount you paid at the booth. I made no reference to your credibility, your accuracy or lack thereof.
The question was asked of the toll in dollars AND pesos, but that's not the issue. Actually, there was no issue until you decided to manufacture one concerning accusations that didn't exist.
I never questioned the amount you paid. I couldn't care less. Although I know you're not, I couldn't care less if you are a total full time liar. It makes no difference to me.

My post was made to point out that there are differing amounts required at various booths. If you see accusations in my post, it's because that's what you want to see. I can't help that.

I won't speak to this issue any longer. Hopefully you won't prompt me to change my mind.
If you couldn't care less what I paid.. then why:

"Close, but...... The two gates around Rosarito are 26 Pesos each. The gate entering Ensenada is 30 Pesos.
The exchange rate at this moment is 12.57 to 1. You'll have to do the math yourself."

As I simply stated what we paid at the toll booths.. $2.15 at each booth.. we paid that at the toll gate in Ensenada also.. so unless they added in a couple more that I'm unaware of .. there are only three between Ensenada and T.J. if you use the toll road.. some I'm told use 2000 which avoids two toll booths.

Again the question asked:

2. How much is the toll road & can we pay in US dollaror pesos?

My answer: "Been two weeks since I was in the car... it was $2.15 at each toll gate... we keep a small bag of one dollar bills in the glove box along with a couple of rolls of nickles... as the value of the dollar moves.. so does the toll.. but, in very small increments.. in Oct 09 when we came down.. it was $2.35 now it has been around $2.10 to $2.15 for quite a few months.."

That's it plain and simple.. I stated what we paid at three toll booths and you indicated that I was close but no cigar.. and should do the math to get what the the true cost is to go through the toll booths.

One can only conlude from your statement that I was in fact either lying about what I paid, that the Mexican Government can't add, or all of the above.

Your continued refusal to accept that your post, while technically may or may not be correct, is not the point, nor is it reflective of what the toll booths were charing on those days.. as I still have the reciepsts

The letter of the law may be one thing, the implimentation in the field may be something else again.. and I have no control over that..

If you wish to respond to the issue rather than attacking me that would be acceptable to me.. however the following examples of your responses will only cause continued responses from me..

"Of "implied" intent in a post,

Self-rightous stubbornness,

I think you should ask "Mary" to change your diaper. It seems to be over-loaded and I've heard that will make an old man cranky.

and now confession as I'm in need of spirtual cleaning"

I already wished you a happy Sunday, and to have a few beers for me at Sharkey's and tacos' .. but, you wished to continue this tit for tat...

I don't have any ax to grind, but when someone makes a statement such as yours.. you should expect that some individuals may not view it the same as you..

Regards
Old 03-14-10, 12:52 PM   #34
ELINVESTIG8R

Will one of you please take the first puff of that peace pipe so the other may follow!
Old 03-14-10, 01:03 PM   #35
noproblemo

noproblemo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELINVESTIG8R
Will one of you please take the first puff of that peace pipe so the other may follow!
Old 03-14-10, 01:04 PM   #36
wessongroup

Done
Old 03-14-10, 01:10 PM   #37
DENNIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by wessongroup
As I simply stated what we paid at the toll booths.. $2.15 at each booth.. we paid that at the toll gate in Ensenada also.. so unless they added in a couple more that I'm unaware of .. there are only three between Ensenada and T.J. if you use the toll road..
You have made it more than clear that you are unable to pay attention, neither here nor at the toll booths. The Ensenada booth [I'm saying this for the second time] is 30 Pesos for a single axel passenger car. It's been that way for months. The other two are 26 Pesos each.

As for that pipe...........

Don't bother me anymore with your incessant display of senility. Drive down to the gawwwdammm toll gate and look at it.
Did you ever in your life make a mistake?
Old 03-14-10, 01:19 PM   #38
wessongroup

Well of course, I don't claim to be perfect like you

And I really don't care what your numbers are... as I know what I paid at the gate.. next

Last edited by wessongroup; 03-14-10 at 01:21 PM. Reason: after thought
Old 03-14-10, 01:21 PM   #39
ELINVESTIG8R

C'mon Dennis take a huff of the pipe and bury the hatchet. Please!
Old 03-14-10, 01:48 PM   #40
Bajahowodd

Bajahowodd is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELINVESTIG8R
Hey Wiley, we'd never used that word in the Marines. I picked it up from Shari at Bahía Asunción. She is the first to the best of my knowledge and belief to have used that word over at the other Forum. I had to look it up too when I first saw it and started using it because it is a gentle way to say disturbance or fight.

Actually, I think Shari stole that one from me.......