General Discussion If it's Baja Related but Don't Know Where? Post it Here...

Old 05-29-10, 03:39 PM   #1
LaOvejitaNegra

LaOvejitaNegra is on a distinguished road

Default Looking for information for book

Hello,

I'm an author working on a guide to living abroad in Mexico and looking to get in touch with real estate pros or other folks who can answer some specific information for me about various areas on Baja.

Specifically, I am interested in speaking with people who live in Ensenada, La Paz, Todos Santos, San Felipe and San Juan del Cabo. The information I'm looking for are what are the best neighborhoods/colonias to rent/buy in, what the average prices are and a few other logistical questions.

If you can help, I'd love to hear from you at LaOvejitaNegra (at) gmail (dot) com. I am also compiling a list of resources for expats looking to make the move to Mexico, so there could be some publicity in it for your business if applicable.

Thanks
Old 05-30-10, 06:40 AM   #2
Marty Cortez

Marty Cortez is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Looking for information for book

Hello,

and to TalkBaja!