Moving to Baja Full/Part Time Should we? How to Do It? Moving Furniture, etc...

Old 05-26-12, 01:57 AM   #1
OscarT

OscarT is on a distinguished road

Confused Rental property needed by 8-1-12 urgent!!!!!!

Hello,
im in desperate help on finding a reputable rental / leasing agency I'm looking to rent a 2 + bedroom house or condo for 350-750 monthly thats secure i.e private yard or fenced in property ( i have two small children ) and high speed internet beach access would be amazing but ill take close to the beach if anyone could help me i would greatly appreciate it as me and my wife are students that are looking to reduce our cost of living cost while going to school and don't want to get ripped off.... :bang head:
so if anyone can help us avoid this gigantic mine i would greatly appreciate it (drinks on me!!!)

CHEERS!!!!
Oscar T.

please contact me at

TRIANA1985@ME.COM
Old 05-26-12, 05:51 AM   #2
Marty Cortez

Marty Cortez is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Rental property needed by 8-1-12 urgent!!!!!!

Hello Oscar,

and to TalkBaja!

Baja's a pretty big place so it would help to know exactly where you had in mind...

If you want to be close to the border and the beach, that would be Playas de Tijuana or Playas de Rosarito.

P.S. I'd edit your original post to munge your email address(if you don't email robot "harvesters" will add it to spam lists.)
Old 05-27-12, 01:26 PM   #3
BajaGringo

BajaGringo is on a distinguished road

Are your kids going to go to school in Mexico?

TalkBaja.com - Where everybody knows your name and nobody stays on topic
Old 05-29-12, 04:56 PM   #4
prorader

prorader is on a distinguished road

talk to Denice Cruz, of dcruz@cruz-international.com, she has a good inventory, and I am going to her to move to Ensanada. I expect to have a good relationship with her. She has what I want a small on the beach house, modest at a good price, we will meet her in Jun, bus from Ajijic to there stay 2 days and make a deal. She is very responsive to my emails and my questions
Old 06-02-12, 09:37 PM   #5
Sr.Alto

Sr.Alto is on a distinguished road

If you are interested in any of the towns along the beaches in the San Quintin Valley, contact Jonathan Mendez at bajalandsolutions.com. He speaks excellent English and knows the area extremely well.