General Discussion If it's Baja Related but Don't Know Where? Post it Here...

Old 10-10-12, 01:04 PM   #1
KLaub

KLaub is on a distinguished road

Default Cheapest transpo from San Jose del Cabo to Cabo San Lucas

Any suggestions?
Old 10-10-12, 01:53 PM   #2
BajaGringo

BajaGringo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Cheapest transpo from San Jose del Cabo to Cabo San Lucas

Suburcabos
Cll Rio Grijalva 42, Col. Fovissste Veredas
CP 23400, San Jose del Cabo
Autobuses Foráneos para Pasajeros
(624) 14-60773

They runs along the main highway between San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas. There are assigned bus stops along the way where they make stops but they will also let riders off wherever they would like to stop, if the location is safe to stop and for the passengers to get off.

They run every twenty minutes so if you miss one the next one will be along soon. Riders can also wave down the bus anywhere along the route although it is considered safer to wait at the designated bus stops. Some of them are designated as an express bus and they will only stop at designated stops.

The Suburcabos fare costs less than $5.00 USD.

They begin running a little before 6:00AM amd continue throughout the day until approximately 10:00 in the evening, seven days per week.

You will locate them easily in front of the Puerto Paraiso Mall in Cabo San Lucas and on the main highway near Mega supermarket in San Jose del Cabo.

TalkBaja.com - Where everybody knows your name and nobody stays on topic
Old 10-11-12, 07:53 AM   #3
KLaub

KLaub is on a distinguished road

Thank so much.....Exactly what I needed to know. How did I set this up to alert my email and link me to my postings without having to search all over to find my replies?
Old 10-11-12, 01:27 PM   #4
Marty Cortez

Marty Cortez is on a distinguished road

At the top of the first post select "Thread Tools" then "Subscribe To This Thread" then open "Notification Type" and select "Instant Notification By Email" then click "Add Subscription."

It'll send it to the address you used to register.