General Discussion If it's Baja Related but Don't Know Where? Post it Here...

Old 08-16-09, 01:48 AM   #1
BluChunx

BluChunx is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Networking in Tijuana and Area

MeetUp.com has nothing in TJ that I can find. I'd think the expats would want to have some kind of networking meetings. I'm sure some folks get a little culture or language fatigue or want to just hang and swap resources, ideas, and just conversation.

I'm trying an experiment. I'll promote some meetings and see if a group can get started. Care to put any energy into that? Or just enjoy it?

By the way, we're in TJ this week, so write me if you want to say hi. And the first TJ meetup is Thursday night 8/20/09, at the Grand Hotel TJ, where we have a great view from the top. Details at this link:

http://spanish.meetup.com/564/calendar/11118730/

Also, from there, you can see the Spanish Language MeetUps other meetings. MeetUp.com is where people schedule meetings around their interests (hobbies, sports, politics, you name it).

Best Regards,

Bob
Old 08-16-09, 11:15 AM   #2
BajaGringo

BajaGringo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Networking in Tijuana and Area

I will be down in San Quintin on Thursday but keep us informed of future events and I will try to make the next one...
Old 08-16-09, 11:18 AM   #3
Teniente

Teniente is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Networking in Tijuana and Area

There is a group/board in the Punta Banda area, just south of Ensenada:

puntabandanewsletter : PUNTA BANDA COMMUNITY BULLETIN BOARD

There are also several other networking groups in that area that meet and participate in events such as chili cook offs, rib cook offs and wine tastings.

Subscribe to the above link and get in on the action