Moving to Baja Full/Part Time Should we? How to Do It? Moving Furniture, etc...

Old 12-29-10, 08:41 PM   #1
TravelPro787

TravelPro787 is on a distinguished road

Default Looking for Rosarito area rental

I am moving to the Rosarito area in late Feb/early March and will be looking for a long term rental. I have read varying opinions on several forums regarding using a real estate agent versus going directly to the complex or landlord.

I welcome input from the members of this forum and thank you all for the amazing amount of information I have found on the forum already.

Soon to be retired beach bum in waiting.
Old 12-30-10, 01:10 PM   #2
BajaGringo

BajaGringo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Looking for Rosarito area rental

If you have a lot of time on your hands I would suggest going out and driving the areas with a cell phone / nextel in hand to call on the signs you will see advertising available rentals. If you see a neighborhood you really like, don't be afraid to ask around if they know of any rentals as some won't post signs. If you don't have the time then I would suggest using a good realtor and I know of a couple there I could refer you to.

Everything is negotiable and that includes rent / terms.

Good luck and let us know what you find...

TalkBaja.com - Where everybody knows your name and nobody stays on topic
Old 01-03-11, 10:24 AM   #3
Velia Amparo Rivas

Velia Amparo Rivas is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Looking for Rosarito area rental

Good Morning,
I just read your post and I am the best realtor in Rosarito .
I work with Realty Executives, which is a company from the US, and I invite you to take a look at the listings I have for rent in my website: Baja Oceanside Real Estate
for many choices in rentals. When you go to the front page, look to the left for the menu and you'll find the third button which is "For Rent."
I have access to all the properties in all of Baja (we are on a kind-of-multiple-listing-service, like in the US) and I promise you the most excellent service.
Browse through all of them and please write me about the ones that interest you the most, and I'll send you information on them right away.
Have a great New Year 2011 and hope to meet you in person soon!
My email is: velia.in.baja@gmail.com and my US phone number in Rosarito is: 619.632.4909.
Saludos (Greetings),
Velia Amparo
PS: I assure you that you won't be sorry you moved to Rosarito! I've been there for 5 1/2 years and love it!