Introduce Yourself to the Forum A good place to "dip your toe in the pool". Let the other forums know your connection/interest in Baja...

Old 05-02-09, 04:21 PM   #1
MitchMan

MitchMan is on a distinguished road

Default I am a newbie here.

Hi one and all,
Glad to be a member now. The website looks very complete, we just need to get some traffic going here. I plan to do my part.

My interest is in offshore fishing and everything related to that end such as having a place in Baja and getting a panga there. That means I am interested in real estate including construction, legal ownership, administration, costs, location selection, differences in environments, food, Baja economics, and all practical aspects of being in Baja.

I go to and fish in La Paz and Loreto. I have fished San Quintin and Ensenada in the recent and distant past.

Looking forward to learning new things in this forum and to sharing what I know.
Old 05-02-09, 04:41 PM   #2
BajaGringo

BajaGringo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I am a newbie here.

Mitch

We are still in the process of tying up a few loose ends here but we are almost there. I guess you could call this our "sea trials" period. We do appreciate you coming onboard and look forward to your participation as well...

If you should have any questions feel free to direct them to me or our Forum Moderator: Gruñón

Make yourself at home...

TalkBaja.com - Where everybody knows your name and nobody stays on topic
Old 05-02-09, 06:38 PM   #3
DENNIS

DENNIS is on a distinguished road

Hi Mitch. Welcome aboard. Enjoy the peace and quiet while it's here. These places have a way of heating up as time goes on......all in fun, of course.
Old 05-05-09, 09:52 PM   #4
beachbum

beachbum is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENNIS
Hi Mitch. Welcome aboard. Enjoy the peace and quiet while it's here. These places have a way of heating up as time goes on......all in fun, of course.
And boy, that didn't take long now, did it???