Fish Tacos, Lobster & Prime Rib Sit Down Dinner or Tacos on the Fly - Where to Go and Where to avoid

Old 08-24-10, 01:40 PM   #1
bahiafalsa

bahiafalsa is on a distinguished road

Default San Quintin

Good afternoon BG. My brother and I will be in San Quintin early Friday morning for our monthly ejido meeting on Sunday. I was wondering if you know of a good pescaderia in town. We do our own fishing once we arrive at La Chorera but I want to get to La Chorera with fish in hand so that I can make some ceviche even before my back straightens out from the drive. Salud, amigo.
Old 08-24-10, 02:53 PM   #2
BajaGringo

BajaGringo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: San Quintin

Wow, you got me with that one. Nobody here (that I know) buys fish at the market as you can always get it fresh yourself or buying from fishermen. Let me ask and I'll post back. Stop by and say hi when you're here...

TalkBaja.com - Where everybody knows your name and nobody stays on topic
Old 08-24-10, 03:01 PM   #3
bahiafalsa

bahiafalsa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajaGringo
Wow, you got me with that one. Nobody here (that I know) buys fish at the market as you can always get it fresh yourself or buying from fishermen. Let me ask and I'll post back. Stop by and say hi when you're here...
My dad and I sometimes would go to a place where the guys are coming in on their pangas with very good size fish. I just don't remember where. We will stop by and say hola.....contingent upon the attack perros are nice.
Old 08-25-10, 05:20 PM   #4
BajaGringo

BajaGringo is on a distinguished road

Stop by El Molino before you head out to La Chorera. Should be easy to get somebody to sell you some fresh fish. The word I am hearing these past several days is that the fishing has really picked up, with the pangas coming in with lots of smiling faces,,,

TalkBaja.com - Where everybody knows your name and nobody stays on topic