Baja Photo Uploads / Trip Reports Pics from your road trips, fishing and camping adventures. Baja Dogs are welcome...

Old 01-14-11, 09:46 AM   #21
BajaGringo

BajaGringo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Finally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajabass
...and I had a caca eating grin on my face all the way down, with sudden bursts of laughter and "Gracia Dios's" around every corner.
Don't feel bad - after all these years I still do every time I am on the way home and past downtown Ensenada...

TalkBaja.com - Where everybody knows your name and nobody stays on topic
Old 01-14-11, 05:26 PM   #22
mycomitan

mycomitan is on a distinguished road

Since you are here now next thing is to learn to relax, the wind will stop, it will get warmer and the fish will still be there!!!
Old 01-14-11, 06:07 PM   #23
skipowell

skipowell is on a distinguished road

Congratulations!
We will miss you in Baja Norte!
You will need to let us know when you make it back this way for a and we can plan Spash Reunion!
Old 01-14-11, 06:10 PM   #24
wessongroup

wessongroup is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty
Oh, he's here. Energetic euphoria exploding from every pore like a ten year old on the last day of school.

Winston is fabulous! Great DNA, wasn't over here 15 minutes before he went into herding mode with the "wooly mammoth".

Glad to have you here, bass!
Best one yet on discribing Mr. Bass's current mind set...

and his dog too..