General Classified Ads Non-Real Estate / Vehicle - Sell Your Fishing Gear, Weather Gauge or Solar Panels

Old 06-17-12, 12:51 PM   #1
prorader

prorader is on a distinguished road

Default Need a Car or Truck soon

Moving to Punta Banda about the 3d week of July a friend is driving us there, my truck died so. I am looking for a car or truck, clean good engine and tires, that will make trips to Enenseda and Tijuana on a regular basis. Price is about and I do mean about $2,000.00 to $3,000.00. I can't go to the border to transfer a US plated vehicle into my name, so a Mexican plated one works good. Need it signed and transferd by the end of July, Cash, US, or pesos. Tim
Old 06-21-12, 08:51 AM   #2
BajaGringo

BajaGringo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Need a Car or Truck soon

Try here:

Auto Trader of Mexico

Lots of cars / trucks for sale in the local area at pretty good prices...

TalkBaja.com - Where everybody knows your name and nobody stays on topic
Old 06-21-12, 09:25 AM   #3
J.P.

J.P. is on a distinguished road

Buying a used car in Mexico.
A young Dr. friend decided it was time to upgrade his transportation so he bought a almost new vehicle and sold his old one himself.
The new replacement vehicle was quickly stolen off the street. and reported as such to the police.
A few weeks pass and the police notify him they have the vehicle in Mexicali, he goes to Mexicali to retrive his vehicle and is promptly arrested for car theft the car he just bought had been stolen from ths U.S.
Old 06-21-12, 09:27 AM   #4
BajaGringo

BajaGringo is on a distinguished road

I never buy a used car without running a carfax first...

TalkBaja.com - Where everybody knows your name and nobody stays on topic
Old 06-25-12, 07:30 PM   #5
prorader

prorader is on a distinguished road

Great advise, but without a car to buy, just words, appear to be the wrong board for cars
Old 06-27-12, 08:33 PM   #6
J.P.

J.P. is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by prorader
Great advise, but without a car to buy, just words, appear to be the wrong board for cars

Hey Tim that chevrolet 4x4 listed on punta banda buileten board for 2,900 is a good buy I know the guy that owns it it's a tough truck and wont win a beauty contest the person it belongs to doesnt own any junk.