Introduce Yourself to the Forum A good place to "dip your toe in the pool". Let the other forums know your connection/interest in Baja...

Old 04-18-14, 10:08 AM   #1
bajadavid

bajadavid is on a distinguished road

Default Moving to and building in Baja

Hi all - Hopefully this post goes through (my first one hasn't been posted yet)...

I'm likely moving to Baja next year. I'd like to build a house between Playas and Rosarito (preferably closer to Playas). I'd also like to build a clay tennis court, so I need contiguous lots. Baja Malibu Lomas looks very interesting, with two negatives: (1) the roads in and out are in bad shape, and (2) while I like the slope for building a home, it's going to be problematic building the tennis court (more work and money).

If anyone has any suggestions for areas to build I'm all ears... also I'd love to know if there are any serious tennis players out there. One concern I have is a lack of folks to play with, although this concern is probably mitigated by staying closer to Tijuana proper.

Thanks, David
Old 04-18-14, 06:37 PM   #2
Marty Cortez

Marty Cortez is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Moving to and building in Baja

Hi David,

Thanks for joining and to TalkBaja!

Sorry about the delay; it's an anti-spam/trolling measure to verify new members.

Your posts will appear in realtime now.